I run my fingers through her silky hair. "Of course not, I just went home. I can't stay here forever, silly." I tease, making her giggle quietly. "You can still see me whenever you want." I feel her nod against my stomach. A thought pops into my head. "Do you have a phone Daisy?"

She shakes her head. "Dustin won't let me."

I mentally roll my eyes. Of course he won't.

"Why don't you ask Dustin if you can use his phone? That way you can talk to me anytime." She nods again and I lean her back so I can look down at her. "How about I tuck you into bed? Sound good?" I offer, wiping away the rest of her tears.

Her tired eyes light up and she nods.

I smile and lead her over to her bed.

Once she's settled in with blankets wrapped around her, I lean down and kiss the top of her head. "Goodnight angel, i'll see you Monday."

She smiles up at me before closing her pretty eyes.

I let my gaze linger for a few seconds before turning and walking out the door.

I head into the living room to see Dustin asleep on the couch. I chuckle and shake my head before deciding to just send him a quick text when I get home.

MONDAY

It's now Monday morning and right now i'm rushing to get ready. Usually i'd show up to school late, but today I get to see Daisy. Just the thought of seeing her makes me quicken my pace.

I grab my phone and keys before heading out to my car.

When I finally reach the school, I fix my hair one more time before stepping out into the open

When I finally reach the school, I fix my hair one more time before stepping out into the open. Like always, I ignore the usual stares and instead search for Dustin's car.

It doesn't take me long to find him. Dustin's car is parked only a few spots away from me. I make my way over when I see that he's still there, leaning against the hood.

I suddenly hear an excited gasp. "Seth!" A soft voice exclaims.

Less than a second later, a pair of small arms wrap around my waist. I immediately know who it is because of their smell. And I don't think i've ever met anybody as tiny as her.

A smile automatically appears on my face as I wrap my arms around Daisy's small frame. "Hi princess."

"Hi Seth." She says, quietly this time, while nuzzling her face into my chest.

She's wearing a green dress with flowers all over it, along with a cardigan. The front two pieces of her hair are both pulled back with a white ribbon, just like when I first saw her.

She looks absolutely adorable.

I'm too engrossed with Daisy that I don't even notice Dustin walking up to us until he speaks.

"Hey man."

Daisy removes her arms but stays close to me as I do my handshake with Dustin. "What's up?"

He rolls his eyes and playfully glares at his little sister. "This one would not stop asking to see you."

Daisy giggles but I also see a red tint appear on her cheeks.

I smirk down at her. "Is that so?"

She looks away from my gaze and begins to play with her hands nervously.

My smirk morphs into a smile. "Don't be embarrassed, I was excited to see you too." I reassure her.

She looks up at me shyly. "You were?"

I nod and send her a wink before looking back at Dustin, who's staring at me knowingly with a smirk now on his face.

I make sure to flick him off when Daisy looks away. I suddenly remember that this is her first day. "Have you gotten your schedule yet Daisy?"

She nods her head. "Dustin has it."

I look at Dustin once again, motioning for him to get it out. He takes out a paper and hands it to me.

She has either me or Dustin in all of her classes except one. Art.

I tell her this and a huge grin spreads across her face, making two cute dimples appear. But after a few seconds it's gone.

"What's wrong pumpkin?" Dustin asks, also noticing the change in her mood.

She pouts. "Who am I gonna talk to in art class? I won't have you or Seth."

I glance at Dustin to see him also looking nervous.

I understand why. His little sister will be left alone for an hour with people she doesn't know. He also mentioned before how he was worried about people messing with her.

The thought of anyone hurting her worries and angers me as well.

If somebody was stupid enough to hurt her, they'd no doubt deal with the consequences. I'd make sure if it.

Dustin tries to hide his worry by sending her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry Daisy. The art room is right by Seth's class. If there are any problems he'll be there to help."

I'll have to talk to Dustin about buying her a phone.

I nod in agreement, allowing her to calm down a bit.

She nods and bites her lip. My eyes zero in on the innocent action and my jaw clenches as I try to stop the dirty thoughts from entering my mind.

I never knew lip biting was a turn on until now.

A phone suddenly goes off. "Give me a second." Dustin turns around to answer it. "Hello..."

I direct my attention to Daisy once again as Dustin speaks on the phone.

When she fails to stop biting her lip, I reach out and use my thumb to pull it from in between her teeth. "That's not a good idea, sweetheart."

Daisy looks confused, while thankfully Dustin is too distracted to notice. I continue to stare down at her as she looks up at me innocently.

Dustin turns back around after hanging up. "We should get you to class. Come on Daisy." He grabs her hand and tugs her towards the school.

Daisy grabs my hand as they pass by and pulls me along with them. I fall into step next to her and fix our hands so they're now laced together.

And her hand fits perfectly in mine.