"Get to the point."

Itachi sighed, running his hand through his long locks as a certain person came to mind.

"It's like when someone makes your stomach feel tight but floaty at the same time. They make you smile without even trying and everything just changes. Its when they don't know how much you feel for them but you're ok with that because in the end their happiness is the only thing that matters."

My mouth parts at his deep words. It led me to believe he had once been in love.
"Bad breakup?" I murmur causing him to chuckle.

"I-itai!" I glare at the uchiha as i clutch the red mark on my forehead. "What the hell was that for Uchiha?" I hiss.
He flashes me a smirk going back to helping me pack. "Gomen, i'll tell you about it some other time."

I puff my cheeks in displeasure deciding to let it go. Glancing outside my window, i frown at the pouring rain. "Its getting dark and its raining do you wanna stay the night?" His brows quirk in surprise invading my personal bubble. "Nene already inviting me to your bed Yakuza-san, shouldn't you buy me dinner first?"

I roll my eyes and stand up. "You would sleep on the couch moron. Besides we leave tomorrow for the fishing trip. Since your stuffs already packed we can just swing buy and grab it."

Itachi sighed in disappointment, his hand shooting up to catch the pillow barreling toward his face.
"Nice try." He murmured with a smirk.

I click my tongue as he goes to walk out my room smugly. Picking up a small blanket i ball it up and reel my arm back. "Oi Uchiha!" He glances over his shoulder but falls back comically from the force of the balled up blanket hitting his face. 'Damn girl has a good arm...' He thought, his body twitching as Nagisa poked his head out.

"Oh hey weasel-san" Nagisa greeted the male blandly hoping it was his favorite red haired member of the akatsuki but closed his door in disappointment.

As Itachi shuffled to the living room with his pillow and cover, i fall back on my bed in exhaustion. It was finally over.
Cramming for weeks with the dollface took up more energy then i could muster. Now that exams were done and out the way i could relax. I only hoped my next report card wouldnt disappoint as i felt my eye lids get heavier.
||
The sound of coughing woke me up in confusion. Rubbing my eyes tiredly, i push myseld up and peek into the hallway.
The sounds of someone hacking up their lungs became much more clear.  The bathroom light was on and i slowly walk towards it, glancing in Nagisas room. Nagisa was sleeping and beauty slumped in his bed with one arm hanging off the bed. His snores echoed through his room like a damn vacuum making me cringe.

The coughing interrupts my thoughts once more and i jog the rest of the way to the door. Placing my hand om the knob, i step forward but still. Small spots of dark liquid coated the pads of my foot.

Busting through the door, i inhale sharply at his hunched up figure over the toilet seat. Saliva mixed with blood hung from his chapped lips. I quickly grab a wash cloth and dampen it with water before kneeling down next to the ill uchiha.

He made no move to show that he knew i was there so I reached out and gently moved his bangs. Patting the blood that slid from the corner of his mouth, i frown at the dark circles in his eye. His once murky onyx eyes were a greyish charcoal. I didnt know what to say.
"Itachi..."

He chuckles half heartedly, "So it takes for me to be like this for you to say my name hmm? You really are cruel Yakuza-san."

"Shut up, idiot." I mumur, using the other side or the rag to dab at his crusted eyes. I dare not to ask the question because i knew if i did, i wouldn't be able to handle the answer.