Imagine 14 (part 2)

Scarlett: "okay okay...next question..."

Larry and Laurent finally stopped laughing and listened to her speak.

Scarlett: "This one is for both of you...or for whoever's answer is more interesting okay."

Lau smirked shaking his head while Larry stuck his bottom lip under his bunny teeth.

Scarlett: "where's the craziest place you've had sex?"

Larry let out a slow breath and looked at his brother.

Lar: "go ahead..."

Lau smiled pushing his brother in the head to make him turn away.

Lau: "Uhhh...well um...."

Lar: "spit it out...."

Larry started to laugh while Lau licked his grills.

Lau: "....it was lillely in a closet at a movie theater..." (imagine 11😉)

Lau gave her an awkward smile as she tucked her hair behind her ear writing in her notepad.

Scarlett: "a very interesting choice Laurent *giggles* is that it?"

She looked at Larry waiting for an answer.

Lar: "oh yeah I'm good over here..."

He slouched back in his chair unconsciously opening and closing his legs.

Scarlett looked over at the cameraman before speaking.

Scarlett: "great I think that'll be enough...um...can you give me like 45 minutes to wrap this up..."

The cameraman nodded his head giving her a thumbs up. He unzoomed the lense grabbing his bag and leaving.

Scarlett took another couple of minutes finishing her notes in her notepad, while they spoke amongst eachother in french.

Scarlett: "shit... I forgot another question I was curious about is it okay if I ask..."

Lau: "oh yeah yeah...we got nothing but time."

He smiled reassuring her.

Scarlett: "okay well uh... have you ever hooked up with someone you just met or a fan?"

Lau licked his lips looking at Larry out the corner of his eyes. He waited a couple of seconds before Larry nodded his head the slightest bit. He slid off his chair pulling his pants up walking towards Scarlett. He leaned against her arm rest that was almost at his chest. Larry slid off his chair walking over to the door. Lau started to talk to Scarlett distracting her from Larry locking the door. Larry walked back over near his seat watching Lau making sure Scarlett wasn't looking. Lau kept peaking out of the corner of his eye at his brother making sure everything was going as planned.

Scarlett: "interesting...must've been fun..."

She smiled writing in her notepad. Lau simultaneously walked to the front of her chair using his body to shield her from Larry.

Lau: "yeah...it was."

Larry slipped his jacket off laying it on the back of his chair. Then he unbuckled his belt laying that on top of his jacket. He grabbed the sides of his shirt slipping it off as well. He took his phone out his pocket sitting it in the chair.

Lau: "so uh... we only have like 30 minutes right?"

Scarlett continued to look at her notepad half answering Lau.

Scarlett: "mhmm."

Lau smirked at her grabbing the notepad from under her moving pen.

Scarlett: "what are you do—

She finally saw Larry in the back sitting in his chair shirtless.

Lar: "my bad it's a little....hot."

He smirked playing with his bracelets.

Scarlett: "I- I uh...that's alright..."

Lau took the pen out her hand sitting it on the table. He grabbed her hand laying it on his chest. He held her wrist sliding it down his body.

Scarlett: "what are you doing?"

Larry laughed looking at his rings in the red lighted room.

Lar: "it's not WHAT we're doing...."

He looked over at her still holding Laurent.

Lau: "...it's what we're GONNA do."

He dropped her wrist letting her process the information.

Lau:  "...fucking phone..."

His phone kept going off in his pocket.

Lar: "it's probably John or Roy just turn it off."

Lau flicked the button on the side of his down and sat it on the table.

Larry got up grabbing Scarlett's hand helping her off the chair... he grabbed her around the waist pulling her legs around his hips and against his bare chest and abs. He tasted her lips with out hesitation ignoring the buzzing from his phone as well.

Lau went over muting his brothers phone too not realizing the warnings on the screen, and all the messages saying one thing:

"YOU LEFT THE CAMERA ON!!"

____________________________

They fucked up big time...I wonder what happens next😂😂😂

But There's part two for y'all babies hoped u likey!!💙