Imagine 4

Valencia(picture above)
Laurent age: 25
Valencia age: 23

Laurent has been with plenty of girls before, but Valencia.... she was one of the freakiest ones he's ever put his hands on. She was always switching up keeping him on his toes. He never knew when or where she would turn him on. Once she would get started she wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted.

Valencia: "Baby!!"

She called from the bathroom.

Lau:"yess!!!"

Valencia: "I forgot my towel can you bring it for me!"

Lau: "yeah...give me a second!"

He paused his show walking up the stairs to the bedroom. He saw the towel sitting on the bed. He grabbed it walking it into the bathroom.

Lau: "here you go princess"

Valencia: "Thank you!"

Lau: "No problem now hurry up or we'll be late for our reservation."

He was going to leave for back to back workshops soon and he wanted to treat her to a nice dinner first. He went back downstairs pressing play on his show. As it reached the credits he heard footsteps. He turned his head looking at the stairs.

Lau: "....w-woah"

Valencia: "don't just sit there! We're gonna be late right?!"

He broke out of his daze standing up from the couch.

Lau: "you look amazing. I can't believe this is all mine..."

He slapped her butt as they walked out the door. Lau opened the passenger door for her, closing it after she was in. He walked around to the drivers side opening his own door.

Lau: "you ready?"

Valencia: "of course."

She smirked as she put her seatbelt on. The restaurant was about a 45 minute drive away. Lau took no time getting on the road.

15 minutes later

Lau: "Hey babe?"

Valencia: "yes?"

Lau: "what do you do when I'm gone?"

That question hit her hard. She already didn't want him to leave, and he's not making it any better.

Valencia:" not much... I feel...empty without you..."

She looked out the window.

Valencia: "I wish sometimes you would just take me too."

Lau: "you know I can't do that. Larry made that mistake, and you see how the fans treat Mel. You don't deserve that."

Valencia: "b-but...I be missing the beast."

The thought instantly made him bite his lip.

Lau: "and you think I don't. I be laying in my bed wishing that I could feel you... touch you.....taste you.

Valencia: "...bet"