Imagine 6

Warning⚠️ freaky level on 500⚠️

Alyana: "baby?"

Lau: "yes?"

Alyana: "Can we cut the movie a little short? I want to go upstairs..."

She bit her lip feeling down his chest.

Lau: "okay..."

He grabbed the remote turning the tv off. Aly got up off of his lap slowly walking to the stairs. He licked his lips watching her every move. She had a fatty and he loved it. He could feel a bulge coming out his sweatpants so he quickly got up to follow her. She waited at the bottom for him. He turned the lights off as he went. She walked two stairs ahead of him. Her butt jiggling in his face. It was so tempting. He grabbed her waist making her stop. She giggled as he slapped and squeezed her butt. He put his tongue on her pearl right past her shorts. He licked her shorts turning her on. She was getting wet and he was getting hard.

Lau: "shit baby..."

He picked her up walking her up the stairs her legs around his waist. She felt his hard and got turned on even more. As they made it to the top someone knocked on the door.

Lau: "FUCKK!!!"

He rolled his eyes sliding Alyana down off his body. Her thighs rubbed his hard as he put her down making him want her even more.

Lau: "Just uh... go to the room I'll get the door..."

Alyana: "okay daddy..."

Lau stood there licking his lips watching her walk away. He almost forgot to get the door until he heard a knock again. He ran back down the stairs. He lost his hard by the time he reached the door. He reached for the knob turning it letting it open.

Lau: "What do you want bro?"

Larry: "Can I spend the night please? I need a break from these females..."

Lau: "uh..."

He turned around looking at the living room.

Lau: " we didn't put a bed in the guest room so I guess you'll be on the couch."

Larry: *sighs* "better than nothing"

Larry walked in sitting down on the couch. He grabbed the remote turning the tv on.

Lau: "you gonna be alright down here?"

He walked to the bottom of the stairs.

Larry: "yeah I'm good my brother. Thank you."

He leaned back getting comfortable.

Lau: "okay I'll be upstairs with Aly..."

He quickly walked up the stairs leaving his brother in the living room. He walked down the hallway opening the bedroom door.

Lau: "Oh my gawwddd!!!"

He put his hands on his head sliding them down his face.

Lau: "don't do this to me babe.."

She was wearing a black lace lingerie set. It hugged her body so nicely. He couldn't look at her like this anymore. He needed it off.