Imagine 3

Mia White (picture above)
Larry age: 21
Mia age: 20
~CHRISTMAS EVE~

Mia met Larry five months earlier in college. They clicked since day one. He would always make her laugh. They hooked up plenty of times before, so they were very comfortable with each other. It was Christmas Eve so everybody got to go home to their families. Larry already planned spending his Christmas with Mia's family since his family was mostly in Paris. He knocked on her dorm room door waiting for an answer.

Larry: *knock knock*

Mia opened the door wearing a short skater skirt and a crop top.

Mia: "You ready to go?"

Larry looked her up and down biting his lip.

Larry: "mhmm"

He walked in closing the door behind him. Mia walked back over to the mirror fixing her top and skirt putting on some shoes.

Mia: "what do you think baby?"

Larry: "hmm... come here let me see?"

She walked over standing in front of him. He was sitting on the bed so his head was at the same level as her chest.
He grabbed her hips sliding his hands down to her butt, giving it a squeeze.

Larry: "Uhn uhn... I no like it."(accent)

Mia: "why not?!"

He stood up wrapping his arms around her.

Larry: "you need to wear something without underwear..."

He licked his lips looking into her grey eyes.

Mia: "...and why is that?"

Larry: "you'll find out soon enough..."

He smirked kissing her forehead. Mia knew Larry was freaky but sometimes he still shocked her. She went and grabbed a dress instead taking her underwear off in the process.

Mia: "okay... what about now!"

She gave a quick spin. Larry played with his chin hair looking her up and down before he spoke.

Larry: "....perfect! Now let's go..."

Mia put her shoes back on walking to the door. Before she could open it Larry ran in front on her.

Larry: "no no no...let me open it for you belle..."

She smiled as she walked through the door. He always treated her like a princess so she wasn't nervous at all about him meeting her parents.

2 hours later (yes it's a long drive)

Mia looked over at the house she grew up in feeling tears forming. Then she looked back at Larry.

Mia: "you ready?!"

Larry: "I've always been ready baby..."

Larry got out the car opening the door for Mia.

Mia: "Thank you Larry"