Imagine 12 (part 2)

Lau: "I think your gonna need this..."

Indya: "really? I thought I would just walk out there half naked."

She giggled starting to put her clothes back on.

Lau: "that's only for my eyes to see...."

He bit his lip putting his T-shirt back on as well. He stuck his head out the door checking to see if anyone was watching. After the coast was clear he grabbed her hand walking her back to their seats. He stepped back letting her slide in first, following directly behind her. He checked his phone realizing they were in the bathroom for a good 30-45 minutes, and they were close to landing. The pilot came back over the speaker informing the passengers to prepare for landing.

Indya: "so... what exactly are we gonna do after we get off the plane?"

Lau: "well... do you have somewhere to be? Like are you staying with somebody?"

Indya: "actually no...I was gonna get a hotel room."

Lau looked at her concerned.

Lau: "by yourself?!"

Indya: "yeah"

Lau: "No No No your staying with me. That's wayyyy to dangerous."

Indya: "what do you mean?"

Lau: "it's New York Indya. There's so many creeps out there who would love to get there dirty hands on a beautiful girl like you. Just trust me okay......and it's not like I have my brother to keep me company anyways."

He rolled his eyes as the plane landed safety.

When they finally got off he grabbed her hand walking her through the airport to the exit. As he made it to the door he saw somebody sadly familiar.

Lau: "oh fuck..."

Mel: "where's Larry?"

Lau: "what do you mean?"

Mel: "Your here, and he's not. Where is he? I mean you are his brother right? You should know these things."

Lau: "excuse me? maybe if you actually looked at your boyfriend's Instagram you would've known he couldn't make it. Now excuse me I have to go..."

He pushed passed her walking towards the door.

Mel: "wha— why? and who is that?"

Lau just kept walking trying to find a taxi, and quick. After one pulled to the side he took no time putting the bags in the trunk hopping in.

Lau: "umm... can you go to the Duane street hotel please."

Driver: "no problem..."

The hotel was only 2 miles away so it wouldn't take long to get there.

Indya: "that's a really expensive hotel Lau are you sure about this?"

Lau: "Indya... do you know who I am."

He laughed paying the taxi driver, grabbing her hand and stepping out. As they made it to the door a man in a suit stepped up to them.

Worker: "sir...madam would you like me to carry your bags for you?"

Lau: "yes please and thankyou"

Lau handed his two bags over looking at Indya who hesitated before handing over her bags.

Worker: "your room number sir?"

Lau: "215 top floor the corner suit."

Indya: "corner suit?! That's like $500 a day Lau...."