Author's Note

READ THIS BEFORE READING THE STORY ITLL MAKE SENSE I PROMISE!

I have many inspirations in this little one shot. Hell, I even started calling this "the monster" or "the big one". I've spent a few months on this little ficlet, so you better enjoy it.

Listen to these songs in order when reading the story (it'll make sense!) :

"Forever Young" - One Direction

"Hey There Delilah" - Plain White T's / Louis Tomlinson (whichever you prefer c; )

"When I Look At You" - Miley Cyrus

"I Won't Give Up On You" - Jason Mraz

"A Thousand Years" - Christina Perri

"Arms" - Christina Perri

"Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime" - Sleeping With Sirens

"Your Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go" - Bob Dylan / Miley Cyrus

"How To Save A Life" - The Fray

"Hallelujah" - Paramore

"Terrible Things" - Mayday Parade

"Forever Young" - One Direction (Again! c: )

"Moments" - One Direction / Ed Sheeran (last and final song! <'3)

So basically, Moments was the song that inspired the whole thing. Many gifs and pics inspired the couple and then movies and books and other songs inspired the rest. Originally, i was going to make this a book, but i decided that this would be best as a one shot.

no, there will NOT be a sequel. if you read it you'll understand why. i dont want to give to much away, but please dont complain about the ending.

um, id like to thank Bex for helping me with certain places and for putting up with my rants on how there wasnt a lot of good nouis pictures for the cover or my rants about One Direction in general.

id like to thank you guys for even trying to read this story and putting up with my long ass author's note.

so - i hope you enjoy this as much as i enjoyed writing it. it was a long process and it involved a lot of caffein, writers block and cramps, tears and distractions.

Here it is!

Summary; Niall Horan is diagnosed with stage 4 Pancreatic cancer. His boyfriend, Louis Tomlinson, is trying to make sense of it all. Niall is ready to go, but Louis isn't ready for him to go just yet. Nouis. Side Lirry and Zerrie. AU.

NOW GO READ!(:

- Rae x