Chapter 10

🐱Ally's POV🐱

Ari, Mahogany, and I were currently in our hotel room picking out our outfits for Magcon, which starts at 3:00 pm. It's 2:00 so we have an hour.

"Hey guys, do you like this outfit or this one?" Ari asked holding two outfits.

The first one was a white skater skirt, a black crop top, a black vest, and gray sandals.

The second one consisted of a gray crop top, navy blue high waisted sailor shorts, black vans, and a blue and gray plaid shirt wrapped around my waist.

"I choose the second one!!"Mahogany said.

"Me too, it's cute girl" I say.

"Well the second one it is!" Ari says.Ari's hair was Ariana Grande style, Mahogany's hair was straightened,and Mine had just loose curls. I gotta admit we all looked pretty hot.

Mahogany's was wearing a sweater dress with shorts inside and combat boots.

I was wearing white converse, high waisted light washed shorts, a black crop top and a plaid long sleeve button up shirt wrapped around her waist.

Ari was just wearing the outfit we helped her pick out.

We all did our makeup and head downstairs to the lobby where all the boys were waiting. We were right behind them when Ari yelled, "Yo guys!! We're ready!"

The guys turned around and their faces were priceless! Cameron and Nash were practically drooling for Arianna.

Shawn and Jack G's chins were practically on the floor, not to brag but I'm not stupid like other girls, I can tell when a guy likes me.

Jack j was just staring right at Mahogany!! He looked like he's seen a ghost.

( I'll include Jacob in the story later😉 #JOX for life!)

Well the guys picked up their chins and stopped drooling they walked over to the Limo that would take us to where Magcon was.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Skip Car Ride⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

💕Arianna's POV💕

We got to the place and girls started screaming their heads off, Some were nice and complemented us but some just gave us nasty glares and asked why the guys would want to hang out with us.

(Always remember haters are just confused admirers)💕

It was now 4:00 and the show is about to start so Mahogany goes up on stage to hype up the crowd.

Once the crowd is ready, the boys start going on stage. The fans literally scream!!

-------------------later on-----------------------------------------

"We have some special guests today!!" Said Cam.

Please don't let it be what I'm thinking!!😑

"Our lovely Friends Ari and Ally....."

UH OH!!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Cliffhanger!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A/N I'll try to update everyday!! Love you guys💕

-Nikki💕 ~Stay Ratchet❤️~

Twitter- @nickimendez10

Instagram- Nicki_dallas_grier

Follow me??😁 plz BAES?💕