Chapter 5

💕Arianna's POV💕

I leaned in and we kissed. It was amazing, everything felt right about it.

Sparks flew in the air and It was like it was only Cam and I in this whole world. I know how cheesy but it's true. I pulled away and we just smiled like idiots.

Ally finally got here and so we got in the car. The car ride was pretty silent not awkward silence just normal silence.

😃At Home😃

We helped Cameron upstairs and I tucked him in bed. I got changed into pajamas and got in bed as well. I heard Cam groan and he put his arm tight around my waist. After that, that night was history...

🍃Next Day🍃

*still Arianna's POV*

I woke up with a big headache and struggling remembering what happened last night... Until I remember Dave-n-Busters, the drinking and the kiss..... Just thinking about it made me feel weak to my knees☺️

I could help but turn around and just stare at a peaceful Cameron sleeping. He moved which meant he woke up.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he said.. HOW SWEET😊

I could help but turn red as a tomato. HOW EMBARRASSING!

"Morning Cam" I responded in a sweet voice. " uggghh my head hurts!! What happened last night?!" He exclaimed in pain. " you had a few drinks last night" I explained.

" oh yeah I remember what happened last night! Oh and we...." He got cutoff by realizing that we kissed. He just started blushing and we started to smile at the memory of the kiss.

" I'm sorry I kissed you yesterday...I was just really drunk" he apologized.

" oh no! It's alright we were both drunk and I kissed you back so it wasn't completely your fault." I said

"Well let's go wake up the guys" Shawn ended up sleeping over as well.

He responded with an " Alright " and we both got up from the bed.

The rest of the day pretty much consisted of shopping, getting to know eachother more and movies.

🌠5 Months later🌠

The past five months have gone pretty fast. Cameron and I have become really close. I also became closer with Ally, our friendship is stronger than ever also she has gotten extremely close with Shawn... I have a feeling they'll end up together.

Cameron and Shawn are also getting a lot of views on these six second videos they make called vines and they'v been getting pretty famous.

I wake up to my phone ringing loudly... I checked the screen and it said, 😊 Dah Boo Thang 😉 which indicated Cam was Calling me...

C - Cam A - Ari

C - Hey bae!!

A - Aye Cam whatcha callin for?

C- oh!! I have news!!!

A - What happened!!

To Be Continued......

A/N: Sorry it was a pretty short chapter it's just that I'm tired and I've been updating twice a day but anyways keep reading!!

I totally ship #Carian

- Nikki😘. ~Stay Ratchet~