Chapter 9

💕Arianna's POV💕

When Cam, Ally, Nash, and Jack came back we made our way to meet the other boys.

"if we go in the room and there's like a chair flipped over or food all over the place and people acting like monkeys in there, don't be surprised. they're crazy like that.." explained Nash.

Nash opened the door and there were boys just sitting calmly in beds and chairs.... Nothing like what Nash explained.i

"Why are y'all so calm?" Asked Nash.

"Well we knew girls were coming over so we wanted to act chill and not embarrass ourselves" said a boy with a blue and green bandana and a muscle tank.

"We'll let me introduce my myself...... I'm taylor and all the ladies love me.....that's all I gotta say" Taylor says smirking.

"Well since that's over let me introduce you to the rest of the guys...this is Carter, Hayes, The other Jack, Matthew, Aaron and the only girl.... Our DJ Mahogany." Introduces Nash.

"Hey guys, I'm Arianna but you can call me Ari, This is my best friend Allison but you can call her Ally, and these guys are Cameron and Shawn." I said.

"Hey" they all said in unison.

"Im so happy there's another girl in the group" Mahogany said excitedly! I like this girl already!

"Well you guys wanna go out to dinner?" Asked Nash to the whole group.

"Yasss!!" Ally yelled. Everyone started laughing and she just blushed in embarrassment.

"There's Ally for yah" I said and they laughed even more.

I already felt at home, I actually feel like these people will soon become my best friends😊☺️

"Who wants to order pizza because they're to lazy to go out!?" Asked Matthew.

All of us raised our hands. "Well it's done we're ordering Pizza!!" Said Nash.

The pizza got here and we dug in our food right away. WE WERE STARVING!!!! We made some videos for the boy's YouTube channels and Cam, Shawn now get along like brothers. Then night came and we all went to bed.

I shared a room with Ally and mahogany since we were all girls.

Taylor, Carter, Matt, Shawn, and Aaron shared a room and Both Jacks, Cam, and Nash and Hayes shared a room.

*Later That Night*

I woke up to get a drink of water because I couldn't go to sleep and I decided to just walk around the hotel halls to freshen up a bit.

I was walking around when I bumped into someone or something.

I looked up and it was Cameron.

"Oh hey! Couldn't sleep..?" He asked me.

"Nope I just decided to walk around to freshen up a bit" I told him.

"If you want...we can go to my room and watch a movie....?..but make sure not to wake up the other guys" He said.

"Sure I'd like that and Kay " I said smiling.

We got back to his room and I laid in his bad and he laid beside me. I cuddled into his chest, where I felt safe and protected.

We ended up watching the movie Sinister.

I jumped in some parts and Cam would bring me closer to his chest, but in some parts I would just laugh I don't even know why.

Ally and I are like that, we usually think horror movies are funny. Soon my eyes started getting heavier and I fell asleep.

🌈The next morning🌈

I woke up with someone's arm around my waist. I turned around to see a peaceful Cam sleeping next to me and that's when the memories of last night came to me.

I slowly get up and head to my room where Ally and Mahogany are.

"IM BACK!!!" I yell so they can wake up.

"COME ON LETS GO WAKE UP THE BOYS" I yell

"Fine" they both groan in unison.

Aaron was already awake so we went to wake up the rest.

We first head to Taylor, Carter, and Matt's room. "WAKE UP!!" We all scream while jumping from bed to bed.

"Come on Taylor Wake up!!" I say

"Why? It's a free country!!" He responded.

"OH FUCK THAT CMON TAY!!" Yelled Ally.

"alright!....chill out" he says

"Now let's go wake up the rest of the guys" I say

"They're still asleep?!" Asked Shawn

"Yup" Ally says popping the p.

We head to their room and first I wake up Cameron. "CAMERON WAKE UP!! I yelled in his ear but he didn't move.

"He doesn't move" I tell Ally.

"Watch the pro" Ally says.

"Cameron! Ari doesn't have a shirt on!!" Ally whispers in his ear.

"Huh!? What?!" Cam says waking up. WOW Typical guy... I say to myself while everyone is laughing quietly.

"Okay!! Now shut up and let's wake up Jack J!" I say.

Ally and I jump on his bed and spray perfume on his face.

He finally wakes up and we do the same thing to Hayes and he wakes up.

Now the only ones left are Nash and Jack G.

I get soap on my hand and prepare myself to slap Nash.

"You're gonna pay!!!" Nash tells me smirking.

"Hahaha how?" I ask him.

"Like this" he says and starts tickling me.... He knows I hate tickling!😁

" ahhhhhhhh Nash stop!!" I yell in between laughs. He finally stops and now his face is inches away from mine and I can feel the tension in the room.

"Fine but you'll pay later" he says winking. I turn to look at cam and he's furious, his fists are clenched, and he's staring directly at Nash.

"Okay.....let's wake up Jack" Ally says to cut the tension.

"Yeah!" I respond getting up from Nash's bed.

I grab Cams hand and squeeze telling him to calm down. I don't know why he's jealous.....I mean it's not like we're dating.... I mean, I WISH!

I've had a crush on cam since we met but in sure he doesn't feel the same way😔

Nash goes to the restroom to clean up while Ally is waking up Jack G.

"Jack they're kidnapping me!!" She yells and he immediately gets up.

Everyone is dying of laughter.

He lays back down and says "why do I have to wake up?!"

"PLEASE?! I'm starving!" Ally practically yells.

"Okay fine.... But only for you princess" Gilinsky says to Ally winking.

She just blushes while Shawn just stands there just practically killing Jack G with his stare.

It's gonna be a Looong trip if these boys are this jealous all the time.

A/N: This is the longest chapter I've done so far.... But it's just that I have no life and I pretty much spent all day updating and tweeting the Magcon boys. Especially Cam... I tweet him crazy stuff sometimes haha anyways hope you enjoyed it💕

-Nikki💕 ~Stay Ratchet~❤️