Chapter 1

💭Ariana's POV💭

I woke up to my loud alarm clock playing boss ass bitch. You're probably wondering why my alarm is playing that song.... well because it actually makes me wanna wake up to turn it off.

I had to wake up at 5 am to go to the airport because I was finally moving in with my best friend Allison and by best friend I mean SISTER, like we do everything together!! It's incredible sometimes!!

Well now I'm gonna introduce myself.... I'm Arianna Alayha Jefferson and I'm 17 and I'm 5,4 , I have long light wavy brown hair that is up to my belly button and hazel eyes.

I wouldn't say I have a perfect body but I wouldn't say I'm fat either. I have been living in New York since I was 3 years old.... I moved from La Paz, Bolivia with my bestie Allison💛

Allison's full name is Allison Rylee Smith.... She is 17 and 5,4 as well. She dark brown hair that is up to a bit passed her mid back.

Allison has the same body as me... That's why she's my bestie. She is originally from New York but moved to Bolivia after birth and that's how we met in preschool😊

I picked up all my suit cases and headed towards the airport with my parents

We got to the airport and I saw Allson. " Hey Bae!!" I said. " Sup love! " she exclaimed hugging me. " Hi Mrs. Smith " I said. " Call me Alaina, Sweaty." She said and I just smiled at her and said "Hi Alaina"

So our flight got called and Allison and I said our goodbyes. "Bye mommy" I said in the verge of tears,"Bye honey, remember to call me when you land and have fun but not too much fun" she said.

" I won't, don't worry mom" I said smiling. I said goodbye to my dad and Ally and I headed to the the tunnel looking thing that leaded to the plain.

Luckily Ally and I got seated together on the plain so that was good. I plugged in my headphones and got ready for a LONG plain ride.

I eventually woke up to Ally poking me, " WE LANDED ARI!!" she yelled. We received a couple stares but we just ignored them. So we got off the plain and headed to pick up our luggage.

We put our luggage in the car and headed to our new house, which we were extremely excited about. The car ride was pretty silent except for the radio playing Problem by Ariana Grande featuring Iggy Azalea.... I am OBSESSED with that song!! I love Ariana Grande!

We got to the house and it was a beautiful house!! "Is this seriously our house?!" asked Ally. " yup all ours!!" I said. We got our luggage and headed towards the door. I unlocked it and DAYUM!! This house is enormous!! I didn't even explore the house I just went directly to bed. I said "Goodnight sis!" To Ally and went up to my room.

I went in my room and it had a large queen bed and mint green walls and a fireplace. I didn't really have time to admire the room I had too much of a Jet Lag... I got into bed and it's nothing after that.

☀️NEXT DAY☀️

I woke up at around 9:30 today to get ready for decoration shopping with Ally . I got out of bed and into the shower. Once I got out I put on blue high waisted shorts, a gray crop top with a pineapple on it and black vans, I didn't feel like doing anything to my hair do I just put on a beanie that said "Homie".

I went down stairs and found Ally all dressed up sitting on the couch. " alright Ally let's go!!" I said.

The car ride consisted if us screaming out the lyrics to Rude by Magic! Once we got to Ikea we instantly got a shopping cart. We started to choose stuff that we wanted. "Aye Ari let's get a BBQ for our backyard!" Said Ally "Good idea!!" I said.

Since we got pretty much all we wanted we decided to do public disturbance by playing truth or dare. "Truth or dare Ari?" Asked ally " Dare! " I said a bit to excited.

" I dare you to spray an air freshener in a bouquet of fake flowers and go ask that guy over there if he likes the smell and if he says yes then spray the freshener in his face" Ally said.

" Alright " I answered. I was headed towards the guy

" excuse me?"

I said

" yeah?"

He answered turning around. He had chocolate brown eyes and brown hair and was just... Gorgeous!! I was getting THIRSTY!!

" Um do you like this smell "

I asked putting the flowers up to him for him to smell.

"Mmm yeah that smell really good!! "

he said then I just sprayed the freshener in his face and I think I got it in his eyes because he shut his eyes and accidentally slipped and fell on top of me.

He was hovering over me when he said

"OW!!" " I'm so sorry it was a dare from my friend I didn't mean it!!" He said it was okay and asked for my name. " my name is Arianna but call me Ari" "well nice to met you Ari, my name is.....