{MONSTERVERSE '18 - MC SURPRISE V!}

Start from the beginning

LJ: Now for the grande finale of Monsterverse, the night will be jam packed with new and returning acts to this year's Monsterverse! Reina-sshi if you could please announce the acts for the night!

Reina: [Nods] Of course! So for the grande finale, we have Oracle and Icarus from Shine Entertainment returning this year! Coming along with them on the return this year is Chen and Dandelion sunbae-nims from Monster Entertainment. Kalopsia from Crystal Snow Entertainment makes their first appearance along with me, LJ oppa, Soojin unnie and two other special acts from Monster Entertainment that are to be a surprise till then!

LJ: That's it for the lineup for this year's Monsterverse! Thank you Reina-sshi for helping me get through the list haha.

Reina: No problem oppa, we have more news for the viewers though!

LJ: Yes we do! Gryphon will be coming back soon with more to show, it's been three months since their last comeback. I ask the fans and viewers to look forward to this comeback as well as Taemin's upcoming Japanese comeback!

Reina: I know I'm excited for Taemin's comeback! Your martial arts tricking really is intense by the way, I remember watching the music video for "Girls Girls Girls" the first time and seeing you do all those flips! By any chance could you show us some right now?

LJ: Sure, I can show you some. [Gets up and sets the camera farther away to show the trick]

Reina: Everybody was Kung Fu fighting!

LJ: Haha okay settle down, here I go.

[CAPTION: Everybody was kung fu fighting!]

Reina: Oh my gosh! It's just- gosh Jihoon oppa is the man. That was very cool!

LJ: Of course, I am Lee Ji-Hoon of Zenith! [bows to Reina and the camera] I think I sounded a little arrogant, I'm sorry

[COMMENTS 1]

#1: Lmao our confident leader! Jjang! that was very cool jihoon oppa!

#2: Monster Entertainment's very own Jackie Chan is here!

#3: I bet our manly Jihoon oppa has captivated Reina unnie~

#4: Reina noona is so shookt lmao.

#5: I know you want me let's start talking~

[END OF COMMENTS]

Reina: I'm pretty sure they understand oppa haha.

LJ: Still, let's move on though. Gryphon's very own Lucas and Vee are going to be starring in a new drama called "Introverted Boss" along with Dandelion's Nahyun. Please look forward to this drama, I know I'm excited as our seniors and new member of Dandelion will be getting into acting.

Reina: Did you know that they actually acted in a drama before?

LJ: Of course, I watched Dream High 2! Chen hyung was in it too, it was an amazing musical drama. Please look forward to their upcoming drama and Monsterverse's amazing performances including some surprises!

Reina: The comments are going by really fast but we'll be trying to read them right now, so send in any questions you might have for us.

[COMMENTS 2]

{2zna21} Are you dating each other or not??

{monz1} Is this all being covered up right now

{zmcao} Leave them alone and just enjoy the live!

{jzzao10} Are any of Monster Entertainment's artists going on tour anytime soon besides Monsterverse?

{nuabz0} Will there be any special guests for Monsterverse?!

[END OF COMMENTS 2]

LJ: Oh I see a few questions now, are you dating each other or not??

[LJ and Reina look at each other and back at the camera]

Reina: Sorry to burst your bubble but we aren't dating, besides there's a dating ban that exists in our company.

LJ: Moving on to the next question from jzzao10, will there be any artists from Monster Entertainment going on tour anytime soon? The answer to that is yes, I can't go into detail but I've heard talks of our beloved seniors going on tour again after Monsterverse. More details on that coming soon!

Reina: nuabz0 also asked a very good question about Monsterverse, will there be any special guests for Monsterverse? Yes a band called Babymetal will be opening for us on day 1 of Monsterverse! LJ and I have been listening to their music for a while now, we brought them up in our last meeting and now they're coming to Monsterverse!

LJ: We're allowed to play some of their music so let me get some playing. [LJ gets his phone out to play some songs by Babymetal] This one is still stuck in my head.

BABYMETAL - KARATE

Reina: Ooh Karate, it took a while for them to comeback after this one. They were so busy touring but we've gotten the chance to have them perform for a day at Monsterverse.

LJ: I'm very excited to meet them at Monsterverse, we met briefly when we had a meeting for the event. I met my bias Yuimetal! My godson Josh is also a huge fan of Babymetal and especially Yuimetal, he likes her a lot.

Reina: I'm also looking forward to Monsterverse, it's going to be my first time being on such a big stage at a big event! And hosting it with you too, this is a first for us both to be honest.

LJ: I've been able to tour parts of the world before when I was with X group, but I don't think we ever hit Japan for any of the tour dates. I'm looking forward to staying there for a bit after the event, so if you see me and perhaps any of my fellow Monster Entertainment seniors and hoobaes then be sure to say hi we don't bite.

Reina: Sadly it's time to say goodbye now as we have other schedules to tend to.

LJ: We would like to thank everyone who watched our V-Live today and we hope to see you again in Osaka!

Reina: Bye everyone!!