Repeat - Patton x Virgil & Roman x Logan

Start from the beginning

"You lied to me!" She exploded, only getting laughed at by the crowd of jocks and cheerleaders. Patton sincerely felt bad for the girl, as she was nicer than those people she chose to hang out with. Instead of getting upset, she grabbed a cup of milkshake and threw it at one of them, storming off as they all yelled profanities at her.

Patton wanted to reach out, but he let her go, not wanting to be a bother.

He let out a little whine, gripping his head as another shot of pain went through it. What was happening today?

"You okay, Pat?" Roman looked over at him, concern washing through his eyes. "Oh! Yeah, I'm fine" he giggled, returning back to his food and talking to his friends.

Nothing really eventful happened for the next two lessons, and during lunch he found himself sitting with his friends in the field, happily cloud gazing as Roman and Logan kissed each other sweetly. Truly in love.

"Fuck off!"

The distant yell made Patton sit up, leaning on his elbows as he watched a student storm away from a group of people. Narrowing his eyes, Patton noticed it to be the members from the "lgbt" club they began in the school. He, Logan and Roman joined, but quickly left once they realised the people in the club only accepted gays, lesbians and bisexuals. Apparently not all gay people are nice.

Averting his eyes to the person who was walking away, he could tell it was Jamie - or Jane. Well, they changed their name to Jamie but this school was very strange, and didn't except non-binary people, so everyday they made sure to call them "Jane" and use "she/her" pronouns just to make their life worse. Patton imagined himself walking over to the group to finally tell them what they were doing was inhumane, but as the group slowly walked away, and Jamie went out of sight, he slowly laid back down, actually yelping in pain when the pain shot through his head again.

"Pat?" Both Logan and Roman worried, but Patton was gripping his head, rolling around on the grass in pain. Letting out a scream, his eyes shot open, rain pouring down heavily onto him.

Wait...what?! It wasn't meant to rain today...there wasn't even a cloud in the sky seconds before this!

Sitting up, he gripped his head in pain, eyes traveling around him. His pulse rate increased, slowly standing up from the wet grass beneath him. How was he here? A few seconds ago he was on the field, now he stood in front of the school, nearly every student around him, all pointing up at the roof of the school.

Patton narrowed his eyes, gritting his teeth as the pain only worsened. With weak eyes, he looked up to where they were all pointing, mouth falling open, ready to let a scream fill the air, but he couldn't, he was paralysed.

Up on the roof were three students. They were holding hands, all looking down at the ground below.

His legs moved on his own as he walked closer, head tilted up to see who they were.

Virgil, Jamie, and Amy...the girl who spilt milkshake on the jock from earlier.

Walking backwards, both of his shaking hands covered his mouth, finally letting himself scream as they jumped at the same time, but before they hit the ground Patton jumped up, still screaming as he frantically looked around, falling silent once he realised he was in his room, sitting on his bed, a sweating mess.