More Kills

The rose is deadly, but where is it.

"Where is the rose? We need the rose to kill it." Valorie states. She had a point. Where was the rose? "Well I showed it to you at your house." Kassidy remembered. "So it's still there." We all run to Valorie's house. Right when we walk through the door, we see Valorie's mother on the floor. We all know what happened. She saw the rose and touched it. But where was the rose now?

We left the door open. "What if the flower blew out the door?" I wondered. We all look out the door. There the rose is on the side walk. Good, it hasn't murdered anyone else. But right then, a boy picks it up. What is he going to do with it? He walks over to his girlfriend and hands it to her. They kiss, then they die.

Who has died so far? Amber, Cody, Cody's mom, Zoey, Zoey's mom, Ashlyn, Valorie's mom, and the little boy and girl. That's nine so far. We can't let anymore die. We run over and Kassidy picks up the rose in her still gloved hands.

We need to kill the rose but we can't if it keeps disappearing. "We need to keep the rose somewhere." Kassidy says. "But where?" I ask. "Somewhere where no one will find it." Valorie says mysteriously, looking like she has an idea.

We have a plan and nine dead people. What will we have next.