The Hideaway

We are soon to have a hiding spot, but for now the killer is in our hands.

"We hide the rose in Katie's house." Valorie says, hiding the sarrows of losing her mother. That's actually not a bad idea. Katie is always making hiding places to hide things from her brother. "I think it's a good idea." I agreed. Kassidy thought it would be good so we walk to Katie's house, carefully carrying the rose.

We knock on Katie's door, praying she is the only one home so we can explain. She opens the door and the first thing I say is, "Are you the only one home?" She says yes so we walk in. "We need you to hide this rose." She takes us to her room, takes down a painting, and opens a small door. Kassidy places the flower in. "You can't know to much. But whatever you do, do not touch the rose!" we told Katie.

We leave, now the rose is in her hands. We hope she stays away from it, yet keeps it safe. The only bad part is, Katie is very curious.

That night, Katie saw the painting and couldn't resist. She took down the painting, opened the small door, and took out the rose. She took a small sniff and put it back.

The next morning we went to make sure the rose was okay. No one answers the door so we walk in. We go to her room and there she, laying dead on her bed.

I guess, curiosity killed the Katie.