The Horror

Ten dead people, a plan, a hiding spot, and still a killer rose.

With Katie dead, could we still hide the rose in her house? We decide we could, but we better hurry up with the plan. We decide to get the supplies for the plan today and do the plan tomorrow night. Valorie gets the gasoline, I get the matches, and Kassidy gets the rose tomorrow.

We all get together and Kassidy has an unpleasant look on her face. She walks over and says, "I think a pedal fell off the rose yesterday. I saw it on the ground. Someone stepped on it and right then and there they fell to the ground. He was bleeding out of his eyes and mouth. It was the scariest thing i have ever seen." By the look on Valorie's face i can tell she is freaked out. "I wonder if anyone else has died?" Valorie says with a tremble in her voice.

If no one else has died, that means eleven people are gone. "We need to do the plan soon!" I say in a forceful voice. "Tomorrow night is the plan, right?" Kassidy asks. "Yes." I conferm. 

We all go home and try to fall asleep. That night Kassidy has a nightmare. Her family gets the rose. They are dropping dead and bleeding through their eyes. It's a horror! 

Valorie also has a nightmare. Now that she is living in her aun'ts house, she dreams that her aunt collapses over. Her sister, mom, and aunt all come back from the grave to haunt her. 

But it's just a dream, I hope.