Chapter 16

In this chapter it goes from a lot of point of views.

JENNS POV

I really like Luke, why can't I like my best friend? Maybe it might fuck up in my face. Our best friend relationship could break into little tiny pieces. He's not Ashton. Ashton is rude, mean I have no idea what he was freaking out about when I got into that car crash. He can't possibly love me the way he tells me. I don't feel the same way anymore. I love Luke, I know Luke likes me but could he love me the way I love him? I give the best advice but I just never take it and use it for myself. On the other hand Ashton did a lot of fucked up shit to me. I will always love Ashton. But Luke I can't find one thing wrong with him. He's literally perfect. I love the way he crinkles his nose when he talks, when he wears long sweaters and makes little bear paws. His imperfectly perfect dimples. Need to go on. He's perfect I don't think he feels the same about me. Maybe he doesn't want to ruin our friendship.

"Jenn?" Luke says and I focus back on reality.

"Um what?" I questioned

"I like you. I just don't want to fuck up our friendship and have this blow up in our faces." He says

"I know. I don't want that either."

I breath

"What should we do then?"

I ask

"I don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't think we can like each other like that way." He says looking down at his feet.

As he said those words I could feel and hear my heart break. I started to cry but I hold myself back. I'm completely shocked honestly. I just thought maybe he would feel the same way.

"Jenn?" Luke says rubbing my back.

"Uh um I have to go." I say and quickly sit up and open the front door.

"Wait no don't go." He says and pulls my arm so our faces are inches away from each other.

As we kissed he moved his hands down to my waist and I wrap my arms around his torso because I couldn't reach his neck. He pulls away from our little kiss and starts to speak.

"One of us has to talk to Ashton." He says backing away.

"I don't know if I can. I'm scared to." I say. I don't know why I'm scared though.

"I can talk to him if you want." He says

"Okay." I say

"How is everyone going to believe this?" He says coming closer to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I don't know." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke and I drive to Ashton's house. Ashton's car is the only car in the driveway. Luke gets out of the car and I stay in the passenger seat.

LUKE'S POV

Jenn stays in the car because she spent want to face Ashton. Sooner or later she's going to have to. I walk up to Ashton's front door and knock.

"Hey Ashton." I say

"Hey Luke." He says obviously confused why I'm here.

"Uh come inside."

"I have to talk to you about something." I say looking at my shoes.

"Uh what is it?" He asks

"Well... Jenn and I kind of made out a couple times and had sex. I'm not sure what we are but she told me she doesn't feel the same way about you anymore." I say and take a step back.