Chapter 11

Luke and I take a seat back on the couch with his arm around me our faces flushed. Ashton looks pretty annoyed with us. Kyle puts our names back in the bowl again. Next people that got picked were Michael and Maddy then Calum and Kit and next was Ashton and Kimberly. I could feel my face get heated as I watched them enter the closet. It seem like ages they were in there. Is this what Ashton felt when I went in there with Luke? Would Ashton and Kimberly do anything together making out or something else .. Sex? Luke could tell I was getting anxious at this point he was holding my hand and squeezed it tighter, to calm me down. Now I was on his lap with my arms around his neck we were just talking about what Luke and I usually talked about. Ashton and Kimberly came out the closet and my heart sank. I expected them to look worse but I didn't think they had sex or anything but it didn't look like they did anything. Wow I'll feel really shitty if they didn't do anything and I made out with my best friend which was also friends with Ashton.

"Who's next?" Marissa said eagerly

"Let's see." Kyle says as he places the two pieces if paper back in the bowl.

"Cameron and... Jenn." Kyle said as I thought I heard wrong.

Ashton stands up quickly. And I thought he was going to say something his I darted for Cameron back to me and he left the room to get a beer. I stand up off of Luke's lap. I looked at Luke and he gave me a face telling me everything was going to be okay. I hope Cameron didn't want to have sex. Thinking about what he almost did to me last time I started getting scared but I didn't feel like backing out now. He takes my hand and we go into the closet.

"You ready?" He asked

"What are we going to do?" I ask

"You'll see." He said pulling his shirt over his head.

"Take it off." He demanded.

"My dress?" I say already knowing the answer.

"Yes." He said shaking his head

I do what he says. And slip off my dress. It's been about 30 seconds hoping this will go by faster. He came closer to me and put his hands on my waist, he still had his pants on. And started kissing my neck left and right. Sucking and nipping at my skin. I felt really uncomfortable. It was so different with Luke. Luke was all I could think about when I was in the closet. Cameron was good looking but with a terrible personality. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back over and over. I didn't like it but before I knew it the seven minutes was over. We hear the knock on the door and we stop. I put on my dress and Cameron opens the door and he whispers something in my ear.

"We'll have to finish later." He whispers

I just nod and take a seat next to Luke. I didn't look as bad as I did with Luke but Cameron kind of looked worst than me. But I didn't even do anything that bad. Ashton was seated back where he was before but this time he was with some girl I haven't seen her before.

"What did you do?" Luke whispered as Kyle put the papers back in the bowl. And picked the next two out.

"It was nothing like what we did. He made me take my dress off." I say

"You guys!" He says but I cut him off

"No! Oh my god no!" I say

"What do you mean then?" He says confused

"We didn't do as much as we did." I explain

"Oh okay good." Luke says as he winks

Kyle says the next couple people. Marissa and Michael and then Cameron and Kit. Calum had the most disgusted expression on his face. I guess I'll just talk to Kit about it tomorrow or something.