Chapter 10

Holy. Shit. I didn't realize what I was doing. Ashton basically just told me he didn't want to be with me at this moment. So I quickly pull away. But he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him with a little hesitation. Pushing my back on to his drivers side of his car. As we kiss he says my name quietly. Like in a whispery tone.

"Jenna." He whispered

Jenna? Did he just call me by my real name?

He pulled away from me this time.

We are just a couple inches away from each other but still really close. Holding my hands in his.

"I really want to but-" he started

"But what?" I questioned

"You're unsure of you're feelings and so am I, well not really. I really like you a lot maybe even-" Ashton says getting cut off as we see my front door open forgetting we are outside in my drive way.

Michael steps outside.

"Jenn I think you should come inside now." He says

I didn't want to start anything with Michael so I decided to go. I started walking away forgetting Ashton was still holding my hands. He quickly let's go of my hands and goes enters his car and started driving away. I was kind of sad and I don't know why.

Next couple days were normal going to school and stuff. I didn't see Ashton or anything. I was just hanging out with Kit and Calum and we went to a Marina and the Diamonds concert I could see it wasn't Calum's first choice in music but I could see he would go because it would make Kit happy. They had this little special things that would make each other happy but I didn't really know how to describe it. Calum had Luke come alone because they both knew I had nothing to do so they invite Luke to come because Luke and I were like best friends.

Calum and Kit went off somewhere and we kind of lost them. So Luke and I just started talking about Ashton, Luke's a better listener than I thought. Luke texted Calum letting them know Luke and I were going to get pizza because they were going to a fancy restaurant up town. We just got dominos and went back to my house. No one was home but Michael and Kimberly they were in Michael's room right across from mine. Luke and I just head in my room giving each other smirks at each other as we noticed what they could've been doing in there.

"Luke have you checked out the tickets for The 1975 concert?" I ask finishing my pizza

"Yeah I got us six tickets for the third row. You know just incase anyone wanted to come with us." He responds setting the pizza on the floor next to my bed

So I continue talking about Ashton and his mixed feelings for me and mine for him. He told he likes me but doesn't want to be with me I'm confused. I hate not having things straighten out.

"Well you still don't know your feelings for Ashton?" Luke asked running his hand threw his hair

"Not really." I respond

"Umm.." Luke mumbles

"What?" I questioned.

"I have an idea." He says giving me a mischievous smile

"Oh god what is it?" I huff then laugh

"Come to Kyle's party tomorrow." Luke says

"I don't know considering what almost happened last time." I say contemplating whether or not to go

"I'll watch out for you come on I'm your bestest friend." He says batting his eyelashes like a little girl

"Okay fine. If anything happens to me I'm blaming this all on you." I say finally agreeing

"Yay!" Luke cheered

"Wait why do you want me to go to a party at Kyle's house?" I ask

"You'll find out tomorrow. Look hotter than usual." He says standing up from my bed

"what?" I say

"You heard me." He smirks

"Okay fine. Can you help me find something for tomorrow?" I ask already knowing his answer no. I laugh to myself

"Yes actually." He says

"What really? Okay." I walk towards my closet with Luke

I pull out a black dress it's actually pretty short.

"Perfect!" He exclaims

Luke leaves after he helped me pick out my dress. The next day I did nothing all day till an hour before the party. Obviously everyone was going to this party.

Like before the girls get dressed in my room guys get dressed in Michael's room. This time we don't dress the exact same. Kimberly is wearing black high waisted shorts and a dark gray tank top with black vans. Kit has on dark wash high waisted shorts and a purplish crop top. Marissa has on a navy blue dress that is as short as mine maybe a little shorter. I just have that black dress that covers my shoulders with black heels. I'm not the type of person to heels I usually just wear vans or converse.

I get in a car with Luke and Marissa. Kit, Calum, Michael and Kimberly drive in Michael's car. Ashton drives by himself to the party. Once we arrive at Kyle's house he has his arm wrapped around this girl Maddy I've seen her around at school she seems really nice but not a party animal. Kyle shows us the bar and I grab a drink it was some cotton candy mix drink, it was really good besides the burn down my throat. I walk up to Luke.

"Okay I'm at the party now what?" I say

"Oh let's play a game." He says yanking my arm then gathering a bunch of people including Michael, Kimberly, Calum, Kit, Marissa, Kyle, Maddy, Ashton and even Cameron.

We all gather round the couch we were going to play 7 minutes in heaven and everyone started to write our names down on a piece of paper then place our names in a bowl. So Kyle picked first to see which two who would go first. The first name pulled out was Luke next was my name. I wasn't even paying attention. Honestly I was starring at Ashton.

"Uh what?" I stuttered

Luke grabbed my hand and everyone set 7 minutes on their phones. Ashton had a worried expression on his face right before we went into the closet.

"So now what?" I ask Luke as he shuts the door behind us

"7 minutes in heaven what do you mean?" He says

"I'm not going to have sex with you. Plus, I think Marissa has a thing for you. " I laugh quietly

"No I wasn't going to have sex with you. I'll just have to explain to her what happened. And our names got picked first because this is how you're going to finally know if your feelings for Ashton are real, and Ashton's reaction. Don't worry about anything." He said pulling me closer to him and hesitating whether or not this was the best thing to do.

He ends up smashing his lips into mine. It seemed really intense and right for a moment. I started tugging at his hair. Has he unbuttoned his red and black flannel, he pushes me to the wall and I wrap my legs around his waist and we continue making out and I kind of like it forgetting about Ashton for what seemed like forever. We heard a knock on the door so we stop. He buttons his shirt half way not all the way I guess he wants to see Ashton's reaction to this. His hair really messy from me tugging at it as he kissed.. Well making out. I just made out with my best friend and I liked it. I kind of fix Luke's hair a little but he keeps smacking his hands away from me in a playful manner. He kind of mess my hair a little more and fixes my dress so it looked like we just had sex. But I wondered if Luke was a virgin still he was only 3 months younger than me. Because I'm still a virgin. But I think that's okay to be honest with myself.

"Ready?" He says

"Ready." I responds

He opens the door.

(Kind of left you hanging there oops but I would love if you guys vote and let me know what you think <3)