Chapter 7

When I was talking to Kit and Marissa Cameron comes up to us.

Kit and Marissa back away and let us talk. But I'm sure this was going to be awkward. I've never talked to Cameron before.

"Hey you look pretty hot tonight." He tells me

I turn around Kit and Marissa weren't behind me I thought he was talking to them not me.

"Uh thanks." I say awkwardly

"You want a drink?" He asks kindly

I don't usually drink but what the hell what I've been through with Ashton I need one.

"Sure." I finally answer

He gives me a purplish drink. I don't know why Ash didn't want me to talk to him he's actually pretty nice. I wouldn't take Ashton as the jealous type. Why would he care anyways? Yeah we made out on my bed but he can't possibly like me still let alone love me like Luke claims he does.

After I take a couple sips of my drink I begin to feel dizzy and lose focus of our conversation. Kit see me being dragged off and pulls me away from Cameron. But Cameron doesn't budge he holds on to me tight. Kit runs quickly to get Michael but runs into Ashton.

"Ashton! Ashton! Ashton!" She yells

"What Kit?" He questioned

"Jenn.."

"What about her?" His voice scared

"Some guy is dragging her somewhere. I don't remember his name I think it might have been Cameron or something." She explains

"Cameron?!" He says under his breath

"Come on" she says

Ashton and Kit run into the room Cameron dragged me into. I was laying on the bed with no shirt on and Cameron had no shirt on. He was on top of me. Kit runs over to me and tries to wake me up. Meanwhile Ashton punches Cameron in the face numerous times. Kit runs to Ashton.

"Stop you're going to kill him."

She says in a whispery tone

He gives him one more punch to the face and pushes him out of the room.

"Is she okay?" He asks with knuckles full of blood

"Yeah I think she'll be fine let's go find Michael and the others." She says

Ashton picks me up Kit goes and tries to find Michael and Ashton brings me to the car.

ASHTON'S POV

"Oh my god. What the hell.. I hope she's okay. We would still be together if I wasn't the biggest fucking asshole. Asshole of the year goes to Ashton Irwin. Why did I have to drink last summer? Why? I ask myself all the damn time. I don't deserve her. She's too good for me. Does she really still love me? Maybe she just said that because she doesn't want to spare my feelings. But I really meant what I said. I truly do love her."

*FLASHBACK* *One year ago*

JENN'S POV

Ashton and I were fighting and he came back from a big party and was angry and very drunk you could smell the alcohol on his breath. And pulls me by my arm and pins me against the wall. He tries to unbutton my pants and I try to push him away, but I wasn't strong enough. He holds both of my of my arms against the wall with one hand. He started kissing me and placed his other hand on the top edge of my shorts. He undid the button on my pants and I couldn't stop him. His grasp was too strong. I panicked. He shoved my pants to the floor so that they were sitting on my ankles. I began breathing rapidly and he could tell. He stopped kissing me and put his hand on my face.

"Don't worry, it'll be just fine."

A tear runs down my cheek as he starts kissing my neck.

"Stop!"

He didn't stop. He kept going lower and lower. I felt humiliated and scared just standing there with no pants on. He pulled himself closer and I kneed him in the stomach but it didn't seem to affect him. He placed his hand under me. I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't believe what was happening. Now it wasn't his hand, it was only two fingers. He put them inside my underwear and pumped in and out. I kept yelling at him to stop but he wouldn't listen. He was probably too drunk to even realize what he was doing. He kept going in and out and I just wanted it to stop.

After he realized what he was doing he backs away quickly and I put on my pants and run to my car and go to Kit's house.

...

"Guys!" I sob

"What the hell happened?" Kimberly says

"Holy shit you look terrible." Marissa adds

"Are you okay?" Kit says

"Ashton and I were fighting .." I say

"And? You guys always fight?"

Kit says

"It was different this time. After we fought he left my house and came back drunk like really drunk."

"Ash doesn't even drink what the fuck?" Kimberly says

"Did he hit you?!" Marissa says

"No."

"What did he do then?"

Kimberly asks

"He pushed me against the wall and held my hands with his hands and unbuttoned my shorts..."

I begin crying even more like a waterfall. They already knew where I was going with this so I didn't need to go any further

"He did what!" They shout but in a surprised tone.

Kimberly calls Michael and let's him know we are all staying at Kit's house leaving out what happened. Kit's parent aren't home because they went to some business trip or something.