Chapter 13

JENN'S POV

I wake up wrapped in Ashton's arms. I gently move his arm from my waist, trying not to wake him. I look out my window to see if my parents were home. Of course there not. I trip over Ashton's clothes on my floor. I don't even remember him taking them off last night. But I can remember everything I did with him. I guess that really did sober me up. Ashton wakes up after I tripped rubbing his eyes and fixing his messy yet perfect hair.

"Um hey" he says

"Hi" I say back with a little laugh

"Do you remember anything from last night?" He says

"Yeah. I remember everything from you taking me home to being in my room." I say

"Oh and you're not mad?" He asks

"I was at first but it doesn't matter." I say

"Why were you mad?" He said

"I was jealous you had sex with that girl you were with." I say realising how stupid I sound.

"Why we aren't dating." He said and smirks knowing I've said that before.

"I know I just got jealous. Can we not talk about this." I say forcing out a little laugh

"Okay. I probably should go my mum's probably wondering where I've been." He says

"Okay. Here are your clothes. Honestly I don't remember you taking them off." I laugh with the slightest lip bite. On purpose.

"Stop don't do that. And sorry I probably should of told you I sleep better with no shirt or pants. I usually just sleep with my boxers on." He says

"Oh no it's fine. And do what?" I say already knowing what I did.

"I saw that, that lip bite." He said

"Why?" I say smirking

"Because." He said

"Why it shouldn't affect you we aren't dating" I said trying hard not to laugh

"It just makes me want you even more." He says

"Oh really." I say with a smirk

"Yeah it does." He says as he comes closer to me.

He pushed me against the wall. I could feel his breath on my face. I pull his shirt so he's even closer to me, as our lips crash. Ashton actually keeps his shirt on. After a couple minutes Ashton pulls away.

"I really should go." He says scratching the back of his head.

He has one arm on my wall still hovering over me.

"Okay." I sigh pulling away.

I walk Ashton out and quickly give a kiss on the cheek. Then he grabs my waist pulls me closer and kisses me on the lips.

"Don't tease me." He says pulling away with a big smile on his face.

"Okay." I say pulling him closer and kissing him again then closing the door before he could say anything.

I go back inside and slide down the back of the door. Kit walked down the stairs with Calum and everyone else, I guess everyone slept over last night.

"Hey so what did you and Cameron do in the closet?" I ask Kit

"Um let's go up to your room." She whispers to me.

We walk up stairs and I lock my door so no one can come in my room. As she tells me I go to the bathroom and change out of my dress and put on shorts and a t-shirt on.

"The only thing I did with Cameron was make out but it almost led to sex, but then I started thinking about Calum. I felt already guilty enough playing the game." She says

"Oh well it was just a game. It's good you thought of Calum the whole time though. Plus that's all I did with Cameron but not lead to sex because I hate him so much. " I said and gave her a smile.

"So what did you and Luke do in the closet?" She say curiously

"It's lot considering we are best friends and I don't know what Ashton and I are." I say and sigh

"Okay go ahead spill everything." She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Okay so our names got picked first on purpose, just to see Ashton's reaction and at first I had no idea what we were going to do in the closet. Because the other day I was telling him all about Ashton and what happened between us. So in the closet we made out, a lot. And I really liked it maybe it was just because it was in that moment and I was kind of jealous Ashton was with that girl. But our make out session was kind of intense. After we came out of the closet, I didn't see Ashton with that girl. When Marissa and Luke were in the closet Ashton and I went to a empty room. We kind of made out too. I know I sound really slutty and stuff but with Luke it was just a game just to get Ashton's reaction he told me he was really jealous and he didn't do anything in the closet with Kimberly just kissed her. Not going to lie I was jealous too. Then the second time I went in the closet with Luke, we just talked about what Ashton and I did then made out more even though the "plan" was over. Ashton offered to drive me home and I asked Luke if he wanted to come but he said no. When we pulled in to the driveway I was kind of drunk but a little after I became sober. I might've made out with Ashton in the backseat of his car and we fell on the floor after you guys looked threw the window. Then we went inside and continued upstairs in my room but we didn't have sex. We made out even more and after he took his clothes off only being left in his boxers but I didn't even remember that, he told me this morning. Anyways we fell asleep in my room and I woke up with his arms wrapped around me. When I woke up I tripped over his clothes and he woke up and asked me if I remembered anything from last night and I remembered everything but him taking his clothes off. He asked me if I was jealous and I told him yes but he said why and I told him I didn't know because I really didn't at the moment. Then somehow we kind of started making out and after he went home, now I'm just explaining everything to you." I say out of breath from talking too fast.

"That's a lot to process. So do you like Luke or Ashton?" Kit asks

"I don't know." I say in confusion.

"Oh I'm just wondering I ship both Juke and Jashton, maybe Juke more though." She says with a laugh.

"Oh really." I laugh

"Let's go back down stairs now." I say

We go down stairs and Michael and Kimberly made breakfast so we ate and just watched some tv. Later that day we went to the mall to hang out and shop. Believe it or not the guys like to shop too. We all go but Ashton and Marissa.

After we get to the mall everyone decided to see The Fault in Our Stars. I think it was mainly Kimberly's and Kit's idea. I've seen this movie tons of times already with my cousins and Courtney one time. Obviously Calum and Kit sit together and then Luke and I and on the other side of them Michael and Kimberly. Luke and I got bored so we left and got Chinese food and ate back at my house. We talked about Ashton and Marissa to each other. So I told him about that girl Ashton had sex with and how I was mad and jealous.

"What do you want to do now?" I ask him. Throwing my leftovers away.

"I have an idea." He says with a huge grin on his face.

(I like this chapter way better) (please vote and follow :) ily guys)