sparks...of jealousy

After me and Yoongi's little 'house warming session' we decided to go to a supermarket since we were gonna stay here for a couple of days. I put on some black leggings and a black shirt after that I put on my white hightop converse. Proceeding downstairs I found Yoongi sitting on the couch playing on his phone. He was basically wearing the same thing as me except he was wearing black ripped jeans. Smirking, I decided to tease him.

"Hey Yoongles, are we a cheesy couple now?" I say while pointing at our outfits.

"Gross, I told you to not call me 'Yoongles'. We could look like a cheesy bad-ass couple though" He says with a little chuckle

"Yeah, we do look pretty bad-ass in black. I looks skinnier too" I say.

Yoongi checks his watch, "Horin, we should probably get going. So we have time to go around the mall next to the supermarket". I nod my head in response and grab his hand as we go outside. He locks the house then opens his car. Yoongi in the driver's seat and in the passenger's seat is me.

Yoongi starts the engine and drives out of the property.

^_^ time skip

We arrive at a huge supermarket and I was genuinly suprised at how large it was. It suddenly got me excited like a child. Tbh, I love grocery shopping. Looking for yummy foods to try doesn't get boring to me. We enter the supermarket and get a cart that honestly is probably the only thing I HATE at supermarkets. Cause there are carts that so fucking loud and its annoying.

After going around the supermarket we finally got our stuff like toiletries and food for the next days. Our cart was filled with 1/3 toiletries and 2/3 food cause food is layf. That 2/3 consisting of various meats, vegetables, and some snacks. Specifically oreos, honey butter chips and some almonds.

We get to the cashier and the cashier is a girl in her teens who annoyingly kept chewing on her piece of gum and looks bored out of her mind. None the less she scans our items and puts them in paper bags. She looks up and sees Yoongi, the bubble gum she was once chewing almost fell out of her mouth. She suddenly fixes her hair and stand up more straight. Her eyes give of a flirty look.

"Cash or credit?" She asks while biting her lips, basically eye-raping my boyfriend.

I'm so confused. I'm legit beside him and holding his fucking hand yet she still looks at him like a piece of meat.
I fake a cough, the girl looks at me with a glare.

"Credit" I say as I take out my card.

Yoongi pushes my hand down and gives the girl his card. I look at him,

"I can pay for us babe" He says and gives me a small smile.

I can see the cashier roll her eyes, bitch. Roll your eyes all you want, maybe you'll finally see that this man infront of you is MY boyfriend I thought. I clenched my fists, since I was holding Yoongi's hand he felt it. He smirked. The asshole smirked. I'm about to go outside before I hurt anybody and he smirks.

"Horin-ah~" He says lowers his head.

"What?" I  say in a hushed and annoyed tone.

"No need to be jealous" He whispers.

I remain quite. The girl gives Yoongi his card back. I get some of the bags leaving Yoongles with the rest. We walk out ot the supermarket and into the parking lot with not one of us uttering a word. He opens the car and we place the numerous paper bags in the backseat. I sit down on the passenger's side and lean my head on the window. I was still annoyed, I mean I am pretty pale BUT DO I LOOK LIKE A GHOST TO THAT CASHIER.

Yoongi climbs in and starts the car. He grabs my hand incasing it in his and  I let him. He proceeds to drive out of the parking lot and onto the main road going leading to the mall. After five minutes of silence and me cooling off I finally speak up.

"I'm sorry for acting like a little kid, I was just maybe a little jealous and ready to smack that girl's forehead" I mumble. In return Yoongi's hand grips mine tighter.

"Its okay Babygirl, it was actually quite cute." He said and chuckled after.

I pouted a bit. Yoongi stole a quick peck on the cheeks and focused on the road. Less than two minites later and we arrive at the mall. A wave of hunger hits us as we realize that we haven't eaten yet. We settle for a cute resturant by ths side of the mall. We quickly ordered and spotted a spot beside the window.

Me and Yoongi chat about random sthff when suddenly a waiter gives me a cup of coffee with a note.

"Came from that guy over there" He says and points to a guy with a hood at the end of the resto. I thanked and dismissed him. Curios, Yoongi and I looked at the sheet of paper that came along witht he coffee.

Hi Bub!
I missed you so so so so so much!!
-jhs

Jhs? Wait a minute. Before I can say anything Yoongi stands up and goes to the guy, his fists clenched and a furious look on his face.

The guys stands up and I run infront of him.

"Babe, calm down" I say and hold Yoongi's arm.

"Calm down? This dude is basically flirting with you while I'm fuckung here!" He says. Well its my time to chuckle, so I did.

"And you're laughing at me like its a fucking joke" He says annoyed.

"Babe, any girl would find her boyfriend getting jealous of her brother funny" I say.

The guy behind me, being my brother wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah, you were pretty funny dude." Hoseok says.

Hobi looks at me, smiles and kisses my cheek. "I missed you sis" He says.

I kissed his cheek too, "I missed you too bro"

"You never told me you had a brother" Yoongi says, embarassed.

"Now you do" Hobi says.

I peck Yoongi's lips, "You look like you had sparks of jealousy coming out of you babe" I say.

••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guuuuuys! Sorry for not updating for months sjjsjsjdjd Being a graduating student is hard ok? ㅠ.ㅠ This is my final year at my school and I wanna leave with flying colors. I'll try to update more often and probably more 'Boyfriend Yoongi' will appear in the future chapters cause bf yoongi issa kink. Heheehheheheheheh.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3L READS WTF IM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYY

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH😘♡♡♡♡

I love you all so much ty♥ and babaiii

~Lils