Oppa

JISOO'S POV.

It's officially our third day of classes and everything seems going to be just as fine as the last year. Well, except for a fact that one of those seven jerks is already courting our maknae which is not a good sign.

Since there are still few minutes left in my vacant time, I have decided to roam around the library first and take some books that I might need for the next subjects.

"Hello princess." The student librarian greeted and fixed her eyeglasses. "Drop the princess, call me by my name." I greeted and handed her my library card.

Not gonna lie, the school library always creeps the hell out of me. This place is very huge and big and gigantic, also it's really really silent. Sorry for the repetitiveness but that's the reason why the school library creeps me out.

"Kim Jisoo, right?"

My heart almost bounce out of my body when I heard somebody called my name. Geez, I am not ready to have a heart attack in the middle of this creepy library.

"Sorry." He chuckled and awkwardly scratched his nape. I heaved a deep sigh before folding my arm infront of my chest. "Yes, that's me." I replied firmly.

Wait, hold on. He's Kim Seokjin, right?

"Anyways, what do you need?" I asked in confusion and raised one of my eyebrow. "Uh, nothing it's just..." Seokjin paused for a moment.

I rolled my eyes internally before walking towards the other shelf to look for another book and maybe to avoid having conversation with Kim Seokjin. He's presence is kind of making me uncomfortable.

"Uhm, Kim Jisoo?" He called once again. I hummed softly as a response and waited for him to continue his sentence while still scanning the shelf infront of me. "Are you mad at me?" Seokjin asked curiously.

My eyebrows furrowed as I faced him. "No." I replied firmly and bit my lower lip. "What makes you think that way?" I asked in confusion and folded my arms infront of my chest once more.

"It's because you are ignoring me." He grinned and give me a meaningful look. "I am not." I replied and fixed my hair before bowing.

"Annyeonghaseyo, sorry if you think that I am rude or whatever." I bowed and apologized. "By the way, to formally introduce myself. I am Kim Jisoo." I stated and smiled.

I almost forgot that I have to make good impression to everyone, even towards those jerks. I don't want them to think that one of the Highschool Princesses are rude.

"Seriously?" Seokjin asked and chuckled. My forehead creased in confusion. What's so funny about that? I am trying to act nice as much as I can here but there he is, just making fun of me.

Nobody have ever made fun of me before (well except for my closest friends) but there he goes, laughing his ass out for some strange reason that

I. DON'T. KNOW.

"Look at you, you are hundred percent sure you are mad at me right now." He stated and tapped my back. I heaved a deep breath before facing him and showed a really forced smile.

"Mr. Kim, I already said no. I am not mad at you so please stop bothering me about that over and over again." I replied and let out a forced smile as I try to fix my composure.

I hurriedly took all the books I needed to get and quickly went to the librarian's to sign some papers. Finally, I can go back to my class and leave this annoying guy behind.