Chapter 19

Chapter 19

~Zoey's POV~

This day and everything about it had been so perfect. Spending it with Harry, doing nothing big really. Just walking around and watching James. To me, simplicity spoke volumes and today was as loud as any concert.

He kept asking questions, to get to know me. And I feel really bad for giving him such vague answers, but there are just some things he can't know. I won't let him. Some parts of me are not as pretty as others, they are downright dark actually. He deserves better than that. Besides, we may not even keep in touch when he leaves.

I had tried asking where we were going next, but I had received no answer except that I would have to wait and see. I knew whatever it was, it was either really big or really fun. Maybe both. He almost looked nervous.....

I looked back and James and smiled. When I turned around we were pulling into the driveway of a nice sized house. Two stories, easily, and a fence around what looked like a huge back yard. There was a suburban up front, a black one with dark tinted windows. The front of the house was inviting, it looked pleasant. It was clean and open and the yard was very well kept. Everything was so green, even the trees in the front were gorgeous and fully green. Which, in Texas, is rare. Droughts kill things here.

Harry pulled into the garage and turned the car off.

"I'll get James love." He said as he unbuckled and got out.

I took my seat belt off and opened the door. I will say harry is fast. By the time I was out of the car and turned around to get my phone, harry had James out and standing up.

"Let's go. I have a surprise."

A surprise? Ok....seems interesting. I followed Harry to the door around the back, through the back yard. I had a hold of James's hand the whole time, and when we first walked into the yard, we both froze.

It was gorgeous. Actually, that might be an understatement. It was huge! And there was a pool. One of those that's almost designed to look like a lake. The edge of the pool was flat, smooth rock that led all of the way to the grass. In the corner there was also a little rock waterfall. The yard was big; definitely big enough to play a game of football (soccer) or even volleyball. The pool water was a beautiful blue and the yard was a vibrant green.

"Wow" I breathed. Harry turned around and smiled.

"There will be plenty of time to explore later love. Right now there are some people I want you to meet."

People he wants me to meet? Is he....?

Harry opened the door and I was greeting to loud shouting. At a television I believe. The voice sounded like Louis.

"Lads, I'm back." Harry called.

No freaking way.