Chapter 9

Above is a picture of Jennifer Lawrence with her nephew - which is Zoey and the inspiration for James. He's small with lots of blonde hair and has some resemblance to his sister.

Chapter 9

~Zoey's POV~

I can't believe I just met, talked to and exchanged numbers with Harry Styles! He was so nice, down to earth and normal - if you didn't know he was famous, you certainly wouldn't believe it. He was so nice to me and James, who really seemed to like him.

We were almost to the car when Li ran up to me and to began hurling questions my way.

"Where was he? Is ok? Who found him? Was he alone? I'm so sorry Zo, I didn't even realize he was gone until I couldn't find his hand. I'm sorry." She was practically hyperventilating.

"Li, Li, he is ok. Calm down. I found him, he's ok. See? He's fine." I was trying my best to calm her down, she needed to calm down. It's not good to be that panicky.

"Oh thank goodness! I'm glad he's ok Zo." She was starting to calm down, so I left her to breathe while I put James in his seat and then went around and put our stuff into the other seat.

When I went to get into the driver seat, she was already in and buckled and messing with the radio. She turned it on her favorite station and began to sing as I pulled out of the parking lot. Li was off in her own little world and James was going to sleep. This left me with nothing but my thoughts.

I just met Harry Styles and, despite that, I'm actually calm. I'm not 'fangirling' and I haven't told Li yet. I wonder if he actually will text me, or if we will even keep in touch. Common sense is saying 'No, you guys won't. He's famous and has 1/2 of the girls on the planet falling at his feet. Why would he want to talk to you?' But another small part, hope, is saying 'Maybe. You are unique and nice. He may want to talk to you.' I didn't know which to believe. Hope sounded better but common sense sounds more realistic. I mean really, is Harry Styles really going to continue texting me? I doubt it.

Then my mind began to drift back to the phone calls I had missed. The message before the concert was from my mom and the first call was from my mom. The second call was from my dad.

My mom wanted to ask me where the hell I was and why the kitchen wasn't clean. Then she wanted to let me know she wouldn't be home again probably till tomorrow evening around 6 or 7. Which was perfectly ok with me, more time mostly to myself.

My dad was just calling to see how I was since we didn't get to see each other very often. I feel kind of guilty that I missed his call, but I wouldn't have been able to hear him anyway, even if I had answered. Of course that doesn't really make the guilt go away.

I looked in my mirror and saw that James was fast asleep, he needed it. When we got home I would have to get him up and into the house and he would have to have a bath before bed. So he deserved a nap right now.

Li on the other hand, despite the screaming at the concert, was still singing along to almost every song that came on the radio. She was going to have absolutely no voice tomorrow. Whatsoever. She was having another mini concert over in that seat of hers; it was quite entertaining to watch.

"Hey Li, want to come and sleep over at my place?" I hated to interrupt her little 'party', but I wanted to know if she wanted to hang out. We didn't get all that much time alone, except occasionally in school. I thought it would be fun.

"I should be able to, let me call my mom and see." As she pulled out her phone I began to think about whether or not I should tell her about meeting Harry. She would really want to know. Of course, if I did tell her, she would probably start to stalk him.

"Earth to Zo", she was waving her hand in my face to get my attention. I guess I zoned out for a while.

"What?" I glance in her direction, not really wanting to take my eyes completely off of the road.

"I can stay at your place, but can we stop by mine and let me grab some things?"

"You know I have some of your clothes still at my house, right?" I asked her. She always leaves her clothes at my house. Every time she stays over, she leaves something.

"I didn't say they were clothes."

"I guess I can, it's only 20 minutes away from my house."

She begins to sing along to radio again as I zone out. It's amazing I can still tell where I'm going.

Do I tell her about Harry? She IS my best friend. She deserves to know. But how will she react? This is so confusing.

What if I don't tell her? Does she NEED to know? Knowing her she'll find out anyway. She's nosy like that. And she knows me all too well.

What do I do?