Chapter 12

Like in the previous chapter, Harry's messages are in bold. Sorry these chapters have been short, but I hope you enjoy.

-Dharma

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 12

~Harry's POV~

She texted me! She actually did it. It had been almost 4 hours since I had seen her and I had begun to worry that she just wouldn't text me.

I have been pacing around in my room for about 3 of those 4 hours.

We started talking a little more, she had kind of seemed surprised at first that I actually asked about James. I let it go, I mean, she had only just met me. After we had been talking for a little while we decided to ask each other questions, to get to know each other a little more.

-Do you have any other brothers or sisters besides James?

I had wondered if she was James's only sibling, he hadn't mentioned anyone else and he seemed very attached to Zoey. Almost like she was his mom.

-No, just James. And he is my half-brother. But we are very close.

He reply kind of puzzled me. Half-brother? I know that meant she had to have either a step-dad or a step-mom. I know how that feels. And then I re-read the rest. How close were they?

-Close?

Maybe I was pushing my luck. We had only just met, why would she want to tell me, a stranger her problems. She didn't reply right away, so I am kind of worried I overstepped my boundaries.

-Family stuff......He and I are just close.

I felt bad now, she didn't really want to talk about it.

-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pushed. Your turn to ask me a question.

I felt as though there was a lot she wasn't telling me, but I let it go. If we became good friends, maybe then she would tell me.

Wait-Why did I care so much? I had just met the girl for crying out loud. But there was something, something about her. I was protective.

-Do you like to travel?

Well that was random, I was expecting a question about family.

-I love to travel! That's one of the best things about my job, I get to visit a whole bunch of places. Places I would've never got to see otherwise.

There was definitely something special about this girl. Never in my life had my chest felt so warm simply texting someone, about anything. I wanted to get to know her, to really get to know her. I wanted her to trust me, and to tell me what was wrong. I wanted her to tell me so that I could protect her.

I wanted to meet her again too.