Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Harry's POV~

Another new city, more screaming fans and even less time to myself. I didn't really mind though because this was everything I ever wanted. Plus, I have my 3 best friends here with me, every step of the way. That gave me everything I needed.

I had just woken up and turned on the TV when Liam walked out of his room.

"About time you've gotten up." I gave him a dark look because I wasn't really a morning person, at all.

"You're telling me everyone else is already up? Even Niall? He doesn't wake up till at least noon." He gave me a look that told me all I needed to know.

"No, Niall isn't up yet. Everyone else is, though." I chuckled, my point had been made.

"Would you like a cup of tea? I just made myself one" he asked as he turned to go back into the kitchen.

"Yes please" I replied as I began to flip through the channels. No sooner than Liam had brought me a cup of tea, Louis burst through the door, completely awake.

"Morning Harry, Morning Liam. Has anyone seen Niall? Nevermind I know he's still in bed." And with that he walked strait into Niall's room. I hadn't even blinked in the time it took! Next thing I know I hear something that sounded fragile breaking and then a long string of curses from Niall.

"What the bloody hell Louis!? That HURT!" I couldn't hold it in, I burst into a fit of laughter. I laughed so hard I fell of the couch, and then I just laid there. Too tired to get up and still laughing too hard to move. Louis walked in with a pleased look on his face and a very pissed off Niall behind him.

"What was that noise?" Liam questioned, turning away from me to face Louis.

"I hit Niall in the face with a pillow and then when he tried to hit me I threw it at him and missed. It hit his lamp instead which then fell on his head and broke." I fell into more fits of laughter now that I actually knew what had happened.

"Glad you think it's funny Harry. Just wait." Niall muttered as he walked into the kitchen. When I could breathe properly again, I sat up.

"So Liam, what do we have today?" I asked as I wiped a tear out of the corner of my eye. I didn't really care, but if we had something soon, we might have to leave quickly. He looked very concentrated for a moment before replying.

"We have 1 radio interview and then sound check before the concert. That's it." I was kind of shocked, normally we had about 4 interviews before sound check and then went almost strait from sound check into getting ready for the concert.

"So why in the hell did I need to wake up!?" He gave me another one of his looks and replied, in a slightly agitated tone.

"Because it's already 11 am and the radio interview is at 1. Then we have sound check at 4:30 and the concert starts at 6." 

"Enough Lou!" I heard Niall's voice come from the kitchen. I looked at Liam and hoped Louis  wasn't stupid enough to mess with Niall's food because that would only end badly. Then there was a crashing noise and Lou walked out with his hands above his head.

"He threw a bloody bowl at me!" I burst into fits of laughter yet again as Liam walked into the kitchen to see the damage.

Today was going to be a great day.