Kouji x Female Reader

Note: Short

~•💰•~

     (Name) worried her boyfriend, Kouji, frequently.  She liked to do things without thinking about the consequences or about what could go wrong. 

     Today was no exception, as (Name) sat on her bedroom floor fiddling with her hair.  She was bored with her (natural hair color) and decided to dye it (color).  After being caught in the aftermath of her situation (Name) explained to Kouji she knew what she was doing because "I'm not an expert, but I did watch a YouTube video on this once".

     Her reasoning made him groan "Your stupidity is physically painful sometimes".

     "Trust me nobody knows that better than me at this moment," (Name) said while holding her noodle like, bleached hair.  In all the videos she watched the girls bleached their hair so without question she did too.  Unfortunately reading instructions and figuring out the right amount was to boring for the spontaneous girl and she just went for it.  In the end it gave her a bad scalp burn.

     "Help me fix my head.  It hurts!" She whined.  Kouji tolled his eyes, but agreed to help her in the end.  He spent his time researching online how to deal with her chemically burned scalp. 

     "Here, it's aloe vera.  Put it on with some cotton swabs gently and it should feel a bit better".

"Thanks Kouji," she said giving him a kiss.