Johan x Fem. Reader

Request by hoabxby
Sorry this took so long, and I couldn't really work in the second point of view. The information is there though. I hope you like it.
Note: This is past the time when Daniel meets Johan. Added in a new school department.

~•🍀•~

It was a bright morning in the halls of Jae Won High School.  (Name) let her legs take her around the school with the wind softly pushing her beautiful (hair color) hair back.  The sun illuminating her (skin color) skin left it so that others in the school saw a heavenly glow around her.

    (Name) was making her way to class without much of a care in the world. It was a beautiful day outside and she wanted to keep looking at it out the windows as long as she could. Fortunately for her the hallways she passed through were covered in the clear glass.

The hallway itself wasn't as clear as the glass though and (Name) quickly heard her name being called out very faintly. She paused her steps and looked back over her shoulder to see who it was. Moving some (hair color) hair out of her eyes she could see it was Jiho. She smiled at him. It had been a bit since the two first talked and became friends.

"Hello, Jiho. What can I do for you?"

The shorter boy blushed at (Name)'s beaming face. "I uhm just wanted to know if you want to sit with Daniel, Duke, and I at lunch. I've been meaning to ask, but you always look really occupied with others".

With a look of surprise (Name) agreed. "Of course I do. And I'm never to busy to talk with you Jiho, so don't be so shy!"

Jiho looked happy, and nodded before running off to his own class. (Name) was left to continue her way to the Medical department by herself. It didn't take long to reach the class's room, or for class to start.

After a few hours of class the students were allowed to go off and have lunch. Making her way to the cafeteria (Name) talked to a lot of people and explained to a few she would be having lunch away from her usual table. Everything went smoothly, and it was surprisingly easy to spot Daniel, Duke, and Jiho siting at their table. She was swift in making her way over.

"Hey, Jiho, Daniel, Duke. It's nice to get to eat with you today. How's it going?"

All three boys took a minute to answer, and ask how she was in return. Eventually the conversation turned to focus more on (Name) than anybody else.

"Yeah! So for my future I really want to be a doctor. It's cool to be able to help people and make sure they're alright".

"That's really nice, (Name). But isn't there a better school to go to than Jae Won?"

"I suppose so, but when I first looked for schools this one was the best in my price range. I guess I could move on now with the money I make, but I've been here for a while and I really like it. Other schools might have better equipment and other stuff, but. I feel like here's kinda home."

It was a surprise to hear that anyone like Jae Won as much as (Name) did. They were about to pick up the conversation again when a large hand found itself on (Name)'s shoulder. Looking up (Name) noticed the familiar black shades of Vin Jin. He interrupted their plans.

"(Name) I heard you're one of GetDown's new models. I thought you might want to be in the background of one of my music vids. You know get some exposure".

(Name) sweat dropped at the suggestion. "Well thanks Jin, but I don't think my company would really want me too. See I also work for RiseUp and they already have a hard time balancing my recording times with GetDowns modeling shoots. I appreciate the offer though". Vin Jin was rejected, but his cheeks were still pinker than when he started the conversation. Her soft voice was too nice to make anyone feel embarrassed.

After Jin left (Name) returned to her conversation with the boys. It was peaceful, and they didn't stop until they had to at the end of lunch. (Name) told them to have-a-great-day before she went back to class where the day went by as it normally would.

It wasn't until after school that (Name) had another run in with a friend. This time it was Vasco who seemed separate from the rest of the Burn Knuckles as they were nowhere in site. She had decided to walk over to him when she noticed. "Hey there Vasco. How are you doing? No Jace around?" It was odd to see the two best friends apart from one another.

Vasco nodded with a tint of red on the tips of his ears. "Yeah. Jace went to the bathroom, alone. He said he had t.p. and that I should stay out here. Why are you here?"

(Name) giggled lightly. "I have plans for this evening at the park, and thought I'd swing by this way to get some stuff for my event. I'm super looking forward to it!" She explained. "I should really get going. I'll talk to you later Vasco!" With a goodbye she disappeared from his sights.

It took hours before (Name)'s plans started, and the sun had begun to sink lower in the sky. With pink and orange clouds all around (Name) thought it was perfect. It became even better once her other half arrived. It had been three years ago on that day that she and Johan had started going out. It was there three year anniversary, and they wanted to do a picnic in the park too reminisce on their first ever date. It was simple and they loved it that way. Just a calm evening in the park. It was a hard thing to come by since they lived in different regions, and with Johan's God Dog keeping him busy. They hardly had any time spent face to face so they cherished every moment.

Only across the street to the unknowing couple stood four figures. Daniel, Zack, Vasco, and Jiho stood looking on at the two love-birds. (Name) sat on her knees looking at the sunset over the water while Johan had his head rested on her shoulder. It was a picturesque scene layer out before them, but a dream shattering one as well. None of the boys could beat their crushes boyfriend, if this is the type of stuff he did. They had to give up, but be happy for the love (Name) found.