Prologue: A Strange Dream! Venom Attacks Beacon! A New Hero

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the prologue to this story and let's say what I mentioned in the description, I said something happens in this chapter where something unexpected will happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is asleep in his apartment and he is tossing and turning as he sleep, then he hears a commotion in his kitchen and he gets up and grabs his pistol, then he slowly goes downstairs and he sees someone looking around in his kitchen and he points his gun at the person and approached him.........
(Y/N): "Don't move a muscle. Slowly turn your..........."
..........he was interrupted by the guy having Venom's face roaring at him, then (Y/N) falls back and lands in something, he sees its black goop and he looks around to see darkness and he sees Venom standing over him..........
Venom: "You abandoned us."
(Y/N): "There is no us, you used me."
..........(Y/N) shoots him, but it goes through his body he goes for another shot, but the pistol is gone and he runs off, but he stops running as a Symbiote tendril grabs his legs stoping him from moving. Then Venom goes to him and grabs his throat..........
Venom: "Nobody abandons us, we stay together. We become one. We are.........."
(Y/N): "NOOOOO, get outta my head. LEAVE ME ALONE!"
.........(Y/N) grabs his face and arm, but Venom laughs. Then as he does some steam started coming off Venom where (Y/N)'s hands are and he roars in pain, then Venom let's go of him and (Y/N) looks at his hands...........
Venom: "It hurts, it hurts. So much pain."
........he roars, then he explodes and Symbiote particles flew around and (Y/N) touches one, and suddenly it desentigrated..........
(Y/N): "What the hell?"
.........then a beeping sound is heard and (Y/N) wakes up in his bed to see its morning and he rubs his face, then he sees his alarm clock going off, he pushes the button and he rubs his face. Then he gets up and gets dressed, then he fixes him something to drink and he tries to think about what happened in his dream..........
(Y/N): (What was that? That was so weird.)
.........then he gets a text and he sees it, then he gets ready and he packs his stuff, then he takes his motorcycle and he drives off. He arrives at his destination and he gets on a bullhead and he heads to Beacon Academy............

Venom P.O.V

.........Venom looks in the distance his former host who betrayed him, he gets angry that he plots his revenge against his since he found a new host, then he hides under a Bullhead as he gets ready for his revenge..........

3rd P.O.V

..........(Y/N) arrives at Beacon and he walks off and sees the school ahead and he smiles that he is finally living his dream, then he walks into the school and to his surprise he sees one of his girlfriends Yang, he decided to surprise her. He sneaks behind her and the moment she turned around he engulfed her in a hug and spins her around...........
Yang: "Woah."
(Y/N): "Hey Yang."
Yang: "You sly dog."
.........he puts her down, then he kisses her and she kisses back, then running is heard they look and Weiss runs to him and kisses him, then Blake does the same, but Ruby hugged him.........
Ruby: "We're so glad you're here."
Blake: "At least you'll finally be living your dream."
(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm also be with your four."
Yang: "And we will always be here for you."
Weiss: "Are you feeling okay after what happened with.........Venom?"
(Y/N): "He's gone. I know it."
Yang: "Well since you're here, we got some friends we want you to meet."
..........Yang and Weiss wraps their arms around his, and they take him to the cafeteria and that's where he sees Team JNPR.........
Jaune: "Oh hey, is this him?"
Yang: "Yeah. This is the guy we told you about. Our boyfriend, (Y/N)."
Pyrrha: "They kept talking about you all the time, my name's is Pyrrha Nikos."
Jaune: "Jaune Arc."
Ren: "The names Ren."
Nora: "Nora Valkyrie."
Jaune: "So, (Y/N) is it?"
(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N), yes."
.........they sat down and they started talking, then as they were screaming was heard in the distance and they went to check it out, but then all of the sudden Team CRDL is suddenly thrown, then a roar was heard and (Y/N)'s eyes widen as Team RWBY got their weapons out..........
Yang: "It can't be."
.........then a thud is heard and Venom appears and looks at (Y/N)........
Venom: "(Y/N)."
Jaune: "(Y/N), run."
.........he runs, Team RWBY follows to keep him safe, Venom follows. Nora rushes in to stop him, but Venom grabs her hammer and throws her, then he knocks Ren down, and Jaune and Pyrrha tackled him with their shields in hand. But, Venom throws them over him. Then he runs after (Y/N), then as (Y/N) and Team RWBY are running; (Y/N) gets wrapped up in Symbiote goo and he falls on the ground..........
Ruby: "(Y/N)!"
.........they tried to get the stuff off him, but couldn't. Then Venom appeared and he roars at them, Yang rushes in and punches him acouple of times, but Venom punches her down, then Weiss tries to freeze him, but he reflected the ice attack and trapped her in a Symbiote webbing, then Blake and Ruby gets ready, but they get webbed up. Then Venom walks towards (Y/N) and grabs his head and lifts his head to look at him...........
Venom: "Traitor."
(Y/N): "Shut up, you tried making me into a monster, but the moment I got rid of you. I became free."
.........Venom then punched him in the face.........
Venom: "We promised to keep this world peaceful, kill the ones not innocent. And you broke that trust. And now you will suffer, starting with them."
........he looks at Yang and she slowly gets up and Venom goes to her, then (Y/N) tries to break out and Yang gets up, then Venom grabs her head and walks in front of (Y/N)..........
(Y/N): "Leave them alone, that have nothing to do with this."
Venom: "They are the reason we are not bonded, they will go before you."
........he picks up Yang still grabbing her by the head and Yang tries to fight back, Venom starts applying pressure and Ruby, Blake, and Weiss tries to break free..........
(Y/N): "STOP."
.........then as its happening (Y/N) suddenly felt something in his blood and suddenly the Symbiotes that has him trapped around his body having steam coming from them, then the Symbiote webs breaks off his body, Venom doesn't notice until he looks at him...........
Venom: "What?"
........everyone looks and then (Y/N) rushed at him and punched his face, then Yang falls and as he looks at his hands at what just happened............
Yang: "(Y/N), what's going on?"
(Y/N): "I don't know."
........then he felt his heart beat as his body felt it, then his white blood cells started going outta control and then he gets covered in a black Symbiote, but then white spots appeared on the Symbiote and it spreads all around the Symbiote, and he became bulkier and tall like Venom, then then a black spider symbol appeared on his chest and back and red glowing eyes appeared then a mouth and as everything looked clear as (Y/N) has a new Symbiote on his body:

then he felt his heart beat as his body felt it, then his white blood cells started going outta control and then he gets covered in a black Symbiote, but then white spots appeared on the Symbiote and it spreads all around the Symbiote, and he beca...

Weiss: "What in the........"
Ruby: "Woah."
Yang: "(Y/N), is that you?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It's me. I'm..........in control."
..........(Y/N) felt the Symbiote as it looked like it's bonded to him, then Venom gets up and (Y/N) in his Symbiote form looks back.............
Venom: "You will die (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Well, you're about to feel a world of pain."
..........Venom roars, then (Y/N) roars and they rush at each other as (Y/N) battles Venom with a new Symbiote that just formed."

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well that's the end of this prologue, if you enjoyed this let me know and yes if you guessed it you are now Anti-Venom through this story,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)