Chapter 5

The Talk
Chapter 5
Kali POV

"So. Your a lesbian?" I asked her unsure.
"Yeah. Are you?"
"Yep."
"Should we tell everyone else?" She asked quietly.
"Yeah. Why not?"
"I don't want them to act weird. When they are around us."
"They are our friends. They all will be happy for us.We tell them tomorrow?" I explain and ask.
"Yeah. Tomorrow."

Rosie POV

I'm still a bit nervous. What if they do act different? What if they feel uncomfortable? Since I'm lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that Kali pushed me onto the bed. She begins to straddle me and puts her hand on my but. Kissing down my neck.
"Stop it."
"Do you really want me too."
She begins to squeeze where her hands are. And I pull her down for a kiss. We fall asleep with my hands on her but. Who said angels can't be bad?

Amora POV

I started in the dorm alone. Bored out of my mind. So I get up and decide to walk around campus, to see where all my classes are. Since I don't know what type of supernatural I am I have to take all classes for each type. Until i find out in a month or so. Won't that be fun!!??? I found all my main classes, elemental, mermaid, shifter, witch, angel, vampire and werewolf. Also a class a class called discover which I just assume thats were we find different power, by a test. Just sweet. As I was walking back to my dorm I smelled smells that can't be described. They were just that good. I follow the smell to 3 boys. When I see them my head just screams MATE. I found him. Which one is it?