supernatural twists

Waking Up

I awoke by the worse noise imaginable. My alarm. It sat on the table next to my twin sized bed. Waiting to be shut off. So I did just that. I slammed my fist into it hard. It stopped for moment. In that moment I turned on my side, to try to get more sleep. Only to hear it beginning to ring again.

"Okay. I'm awake." I said to the alarm. Looking back at it. But, no matter what I said it though, it wouldn't accept my lies.

So after my "talk" with the alarm, I got up to turn it off the right way.

Today was the day, I start The School for the Different. I'd be a freshman there. I shouldn't be worried. I won't be going there by myself. My best friends are starting today too. But knots stilled filled my stomach. But it's okay to be worried on your first day of high school, right?

A few butterflies is normal. So with that thought in mind I got ready for my first day.

The School for the different. The Supernatural Boarding School. The school for all kinds of supernatural out there. They could be wild and free. The school that hid that all residents were in fact not human. A school where supernaturals really be there self. Even when they have to hide who they are in the human world. A school for Amora. A supernatural trying to survive.

I get ready for school like a normal person would. I brush my pearly whites, took a shower and ironed my clothes. I couldn't have wrinkles on the first day off school.

Putting on my white pants and my purple silk dress shirt. Then my white ballet flats. An purple an white accessories. I put on some mascara and clear lipgloss.

I pulled my sliver white hair into a pony tail. Wrapping a piece of it around the elastic.

Walking down from my dorm room I see Emma. My closest best friend of mine who is also starting high school with me.

"Good, your awake. I was going to go up there and pour water on you. But, never mind." She said smiling evilly.

"Good morning, to you too." I said

Walking past her I walk into the kitchen. On the counter was already prepared breakfast. Thanks Emma. I pick a plate and add eggs, bacon and toast to it. I took my plate to the table in the center of the kitchen and began to eat.

When my plate was as clean as it started, I rinsed it off and put it in the dish washer.

I picked up my bag and called for Emma.

"Let's go!"

"I'm coming!"

She hurries down the stairs with her suit cases with mine. With that we leave out together to go to Super natural High