chapter 2

School

Finally Getting There

Emma and I walked out i the car which parked by some dorms dorms. The school was on a campus so we didn't have to walk far to get to the main building.

The School for the Different was not very small at all. The brick wall of the school reminded me of a tower. With several glass windows indicting each floor.

This school is so much bigger than my last one.

At the front gates was two more friends of Emma and mines. John and Kali.

"What up?! I was starting to think you two wouldn't show!" Kali was always one to shout.

We walked up to the gates to greet the two.

"You two didn't have to wait up." I heard Emma tell John. But, I could tell she was secretly glad they did, as did I.

"Let's just go inside, please." Kali rushed us.

And that's just what we did. We walked inside.

The inside was more beautiful than the outside. The floors was a magenta color. The lobby was huge and to the side was a spiral stair case. I believed it was to go up to the second floor. To the right there was a desk. Where two lady security guards sat. Looking past the stair case there was a set of double doors. I guess it was to the auditorium.

"Excuse me. You four there." One of the two security guards spoke to us. Her tone was foreign.

"If you could just walk down to the doors there, the principle is holding a meeting with the juniors." The second guard spoke.

"Thank you, very much." John replied to the guards.

We all walked down the hall to the double doors and Kali pushed it open.

Rows upon rows filled the large room. It had appeared that each seat was taking. Looking ahead there was a stage. On this stage stood a man. A man, I guessed was the principle.

"Kali, over here. Guys here." A quiet voice would have gone unnoticed if Kali didn't have such good hearing.

"Look, that's Rosie. She's got seats over there for us."

Finally, we were all together. Most of us walked over to Rosie but Kali had to run. When we made it over there, we said hi to Rosie then turned to listen to our new principle.