Chapter 22

Hey guys I just want to thank y'all for reading that means so much to me. I will be making a book two so enjoy this chapter. 

Alli

Kylie is getting so big she is already two weeks old and I just love my baby girl . I just graduated from college last week and now I am looking for a job. Andre still has not contacted me about the baby nor his parents.  anyways my mom has been helping me watch Kylie while I search for a job. So today while my mom is still here I'm going to go out and search for more jobs. I got on up while Kylie was still asleep and I took a shower. I put on some pink jogging pants And a pink tank top. I left out the house and went job searching.

Shamaya

Hey my name is Shamaya and I'm an old friend of Alli's we have been friends for a long time but when she moved to California I haven't been In touch with her. so today I'm gonna go to California and surprise her and see what her expression Is. Keyonna called me last night and told me that she has been sleeping around with Alli's ex-boyfriend Andre. but now her and Andre are going out now that's pretty messed up though.  I do not have a boyfriend because right now I'm focusing on finishing college and chasing my career. 

Andre

I have not been talking to Alli because I don't want her to know that me and Keyonna are dating and that I'm having her child.  me and keyonna go out as a couple and I know that alli will hate us. I haven't even got a chance to see my baby girl kylie i hope alli can just forgive me and we can be friends and move on.

Alli

when i get home kylie is already sleep and my mom just got done cooking dinner. " Did you find anything honey"? yes i did mom i found a job as a hair stylist but i have to move to new york. " really thats great honey im so proud of you when do you start"? i start next week. I went upstairs took a shower got out and put on some pajamas and went to bed.

-------------------------------------------

The next morning i woke up to the smell of pancakes. i got up out of my bed  went downstairs and saw my mom,dad,kylie and somebody that looked familiar. SHAMAYA OMG IS THAT YOU I HAVENT SEE YOU SINCE I LEFT FOR ATL!! "yea its me girl i already told your mom that i was coming down and here i am". after all the making up catching up we had family time and did fun stuff. i missed my best friend and she will always be by my side. ALL THIS DRAMA IS ABOUT TO END AND ITS NOT ABOUT TO HAPPEN NO MO SO IF YOU HAVE DRAMA STAY OUTTA MY WAY.

THANKS SOO MUCH FOR READING IM ALSO GONNA MAKE A BOOK TWO SO SPREAD THE WORD AND READ.

LOVE KEYONNA