Meet Anna.

Anna~POV

Hey yall my name is Anna Maria Parker. I live in Atlanta with my dad,my mom died in a car accident one year ago. I'm 16 years old and I'm the one who got beat up by Alli. That girl got some hands. i didn't mean to start nuffin with her but she looked like the type of BITCH who would like to start something. I'm 16 years old and is in the 10th grade. I love to fight messy people if you got something to say say it to my face not behind my back. I don't like living with my dad because he is always trying to touch on me and he said if i said anything he would beat my ass and tell the officers that i tried to move on to him. Anyways I'm going to talk to alli and tell her that I'm sorry because i didn't want to fight her. i was just jealous of her and her looks. School is over so I'm walking home but first i stop by the store to get me a snack i got me a king Size kit kat and a pink Gatorade. "That will be $3.33". the cashier said i gave her the change and walked home.    when i got there my dad was home drunk as ever. anna come here for a minute baby. my dad said. yes dad?  Let me taste some of you and see if anybody tasted you yet. okay i said, Next thing you know my dad is pulling my shorts down and my tank top and rubbing my breasts, you like that? he asked as he kept doing it. i let out a soft moan i couldn't help it but it felt sooo dnam goood. he kept licking my clit and it got warmer and he started kissing me. THEN I REALIZED I was doing it with my dad. DAD STOP! i yelled. no imma get me some tonight nooo daddy stoooop. he finally stop i ran to my room locked the door and took a loong shower,i put on some blue sweatpants and a pink shirt with my orange toms. i looked downstairs to see my dad sleep so i ran out the door and jumped into my range rover.