Chapter 16

Anna: A/N Anna is Alli's bestfriend who use to live with her but alli let her keep the house now that she's in college.

Omg I can't believe Alli just called me and told me she was pregnant. I could be the God mom or Auntie I can't wait till she comes back home. Ever since Alli left I have been wonderful. I go to a community college downtown and I also have a job as being a nurse because that Is basically my dream job. I have a boyfriend and his name Is Spencer. Today Me and the girls (Zoey and Kiki.) are going to the mall to shop for this party that we are going to since I'm off today."Oooooh girl you should get this bikini It will look sooo cute on you." Zoey said. Fine ill get it i guess. After all that shopping we went to go eat at chic-fil-A. It was so good. Then all of us went back to my house to get ready for the pool party that our friend Dice was throwing. I took me a long shower for about 15min. I got out put on the bathing suit that zoey toll me about. I put on some high wasted shorts with a crop top shirt that said I'm the queen bee. and put my hair in a tight ponytail to go with that. All my girls was looking too fly we all had on matching outfits. Lets go get this party started yall!! I said. We got to the party I saw some people at the party that I knew around from the college and people that went to our high school. The girls went their seperate ways and I went to the far back and next thing ya know somebody comes up and sneaks up behind me. I thought It was Spencer but it wasn't the person had on a ski mask and they put a piece of cloth around my mouth i started to screaming but nobody could here me because i was far in the back. The person also had a gun and I was scared as hell for my life. "TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES NOW OR IMMA SHOOT YOUR STUPID ASS". The person stated. I did what was told and the person took off his clothes too. He started putting in his stuff and going faster and faster. He kissed me but i refused to kiss back. After he was done with me he hit me in the face with his gun and kicked me and punched me three times. I was really in pain it hurted really bad. i fell down to the ground in my own puddle of blood. the man ran and then somebody shows up. what kind of world is this? "Heeyyy somebody get this girl some help she doesn't have any clothes on and it looks like she's been raped." a girl said. After that i blacked out and every things went cold. I woke up with a noise of a breathing machine. "Where am I"? "she's up. The nurse said. Um excuse me nurse but what happened to me and why am i hooked up to all these IV cords? "Mam you were raped at one of your friends parties and you were hurt badly and you got sent here. The nurse stated. Oh and one more thing "Your pregnant." Hey were are my friends can you go get them please? Sure right away. Omg thank God than you are okay you could have died if nobody spotted you in the back of the party I'm just glad you are okay. Said Zoey. Girls i have to tell you something very IMPORTANT please don't tell anyone. "What Is it"? they said at the same Time. I'm pregnant yall. All of there mouths dropped opened and then they all stood there looking stupid. Come on girl lets get your stuff so we can get you home. We all made it to my house ate dinner watched a movie called Bring It On. wich is my favorite movie. after that all the girls went home and I took a long shower and went to sleep.