A new beginning.

Alli Pov ☀ 

     One month later.....

    Things have been so good for me, I've got a job an doctors assistant, I am now friends with anna, i know yall probably hate me now but anna has been going through a lot her dad James had been touching on her and she told me to beat him up until he died bit we told the police that he comited suicide and then we had got $1,000 a pice for telling the police officers. I am about to graduate soon because I have an 4.0 average and I had the highest grades at school. I love my life it has gotten so much better now that me and anna are friends, we have other friends too their names are Andre,Justin,KiKi and Zoey. I love my life its so great.

    Andre Pov

   Hey my name is Andre Brown and I live in the hood of ATL. i am the biggest drug dealer out here, my dad owns all of the malls and McDonalds so i mostly get what i want. The thing yall don't know about me is that i like yall homegirl Alli i mean she thick ass fuck and got an ass. alli doesn't know i like her but i might tell her how i feel i don't know yet maybe when the time is right tho ya know? I'm also 19 years old and live in a two story house.

Kiki Pov.

Hey my name is Kianna but people call me kiki for short. I'm friends with Alli and Anna i met alli through anna at high school but I'm not in high school because i dropped out and I'm pregnant. I'm 18 years old and live in an two bedroom apartment with my boyfriend Alex we been rocking for about 2 years now and after that things have been doing good. Alex is glad that he is the father but I'm not sure if he is because i cheated on him with his brother Justin he doesn't know yet so I'm gonna tell him when the time is right.

    Justin POV

   Hey shawty my name Is Justin Brown I am apart of a gang with my brother Andre,Yes we are brothers. My dad is known to be the biggest drug dealer he owns a lot of places like McDonalds and the mall. our family is rich so yea. our mom is married to our dad but she doesn't know about the gang were in. I have a girlfriend and her name is Zoey but she doesn't know that i slept around with Kiki unprotected and i may be the father of her baby. I'm just gonna have to tell zoey when the time is right.

  Zoey POV

         Hey yall my name is Zoey Kirkland and I'm 18 years old i live with my mom and dad they are everything to me. I am the only child and i get what i want. My dad is the most second top drug dealer in atl he has everything he owns a lot of stores like applebees and other stuff i can't name. i have a boyfriend named Justin and we have been rocking for about a year now and i really love him i can't explain how i feel about him. If he cheats on me i told my dad that he can kill him and he will do anything for me because i am a daddy's girl!!