"But I don't anymore. I guess that was all it took for Aotaki to use it to their advantage. And the reason why I didn't want to talk about it is because I know how awful it is to hear that others might want your partner to do things only you can and I'm sorry for every time that I kissed her and even thought about other stuff and most importantly I'm sorry for being jealous, when it wasn't my place to be, and punching you, hyung." He had tears in his eyes by the time he stopped talking, looking at Taehyung's sad face. He did his best to used the tears away, he had to be strong. He had cried for an eternity in the past year and was done with it.

"You should've said something if that's how you felt about me and maybe we would've done something about it and Aotaki wouldn't have used it against us." Rei spoke softly, fidgeting to get rid of the nervousness that took over her body.

"I doubt it would've changed anything aside from the embarrassment and rejection you'd put me through but thanks." He laughed forcibly to maybe lighten up the mood but it didn't really work. "I'm sorry for pushing you into doing anything you didn't like. You're an awesome best friend and I really don't want to lose you but at the same time, I can't be around you right now. I need some time to forget about all this. I want to focus on working right now, something to keep me busy." He glanced between the two of them for approval.

"It was understandable, so you don't have to apologize for anything. What happened, happened. But do you really think that burying yourself in work is the solution?" Rei asked, looking around the club and already imagining him doing every chore possible to keep himself away from home.

"For now, yes. I need to focus on other problems than my own for a while." He sighed, looking at the unopened boxes of beverages and supplies that needed to be arranged in their places. The merchandise truck had just unloaded their cargo and everything was waiting for him to be dealt with.

"Well, I have an idea that might make you happy." Taehyung smiled gently, proud of himself for thinking of it in such a short amount of time.

~

A way of dealing with the powerful emotions that Jungkook was going through was to hand over the club's responsibilities to the younger since he was so adamant to spend all his free time working. Meanwhile, Taehyung had taken Rei to his hometown in Daegu for the first time in their relationship where Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok were currently living in their own mansion where they had their own business, owning a few popular restaurants throughout the city.

The area they chose to start their career in was the most visited by foreigners since it is situated by low mountains. The fresh air is the most important feature when traveling and the average temperatures are perfect for any type of activities. Not too cold but not too hot. Just like Rei likes it. And while only Taehyung and Yoongi were originally from Daegu, the others joined in six years ago when Yoongi bought the first restaurant in town and with it came three more that needed to be supervised and while he held interviews for the jobs, he found his old childhood friend, Seokjin, who had his own team of business partners. Yoongi hired them on the spot, trusting the older with his life and through him the others as well.

Aotaki and Jimin were the only ones who remained in Seoul since Aotaki was complaining about being too sick to travel anywhere and the house was the only place she wanted to stay in for the time being. It was a good thing, though, for Jungkook to have someone waiting for him at home to remind him to eat and sleep and not completely lose himself in paperwork. Although, it rarely happened for him to actually leave the club before four in the morning.

It did help him to forget about his personal problems a lot quicker than he expected when he had so many deadlines and reports to fill in, orders to place and contracts to sign. He would be so tired when he'd arrive home that he'd fall asleep the second his head would hit the pillow.