It was hard for him to not mention Jimin in the few weeks they were together since the older loved them both equally and was fond and supportive of their relationship as they both confessed their crushes to him first before the older convinced them to confess to each other.

***

But in the short weekend they spent in Tokyo, Hoseok let it slip unwillingly when they were having diner in the small, average studio CL provided them, sitting cross-legged on the round, flower patterned cushion, sushi securely held between the chopsticks as he said, "You know, Jimin is just as miserable as you are, so why don't you just get past it and make up?" He watched the piece of sushi fall back onto the small plate in front of Aotaki as her eyes snapped up at Hoseok.

"You know why, Hobi." She said, grabbing the glass of orange juice from the table to take a sip.

"It's unbelievable how stubborn you two are." He shook his head, tutting at your response before he went silent, focusing on his food.

"I know you want us to be happy again but I don't know if I can forgive him yet." She continued, picking up pieces of rice to rearrange them on her sushi.

"Do as you wish, Aotaki. It's not my business." Hoseok said, changing the subject right after.

***

"Everything is ready, right? You know what you have to do?" CL asked as she paced between her office and the door, two guards dressed in all black, sunglasses over their eyes and Bluetooth headsets in their ear as they took positions on either side of the doorframe, watching over the room intently.

"Yes, Unnie but there is quite a big risk here. This is a difficult spell I have to execute and from what I've read only the masters in the Thaumathurgy discipline can do it successfully and even though thankfully it is my discipline, I'm just at the beginning. The only spells I did were simple restraining ones that required enough power and energy as they were and this one is a lot more complicated and draining. I just... can't promise I can get him out of this alive." Aotaki explained, fidgeting while trying to avoid eye contact with the Queen, feeling guilty all of the sudden since it was mainly her fault for messing things up so badly.

"You're telling me that there is a big chance he could die?" CL asked surprised by the news, stopping in her tracks to glare at the other. "You better get this right or so help me, you'll join Chanyeol the second his heart would stop beating." She threatened, her heart jumping at the thought of losing the youngest kindred she has grown so attached to over the years.

She couldn't afford losing one of her kindreds. Especially Jungkook who was like a little brother to her. She raised him since he was fifteen years old after his parents were killed by the rival clans who wanted nothing but to cause sorrow to their people, and he and Taehyung were best friends, so they took him into their family.

"I hope you know what you do because it would be a pity to lose you as well." She looked at Aotaki with sad eyes.

"I'm sure. I managed to get my hands on some interesting Thaumaturgy books while Hoseok and I looked through the museums and learned a few tricks that will help me do the spell perfectly. At least technically." Aotaki nodded, sighing as different scenarios of the outcome of the whole situation came into her mind, all ending in the same awful way that she prayed wouldn't come to reality that day.

"We'll talk about that another time. Now, just make sure you do the right thing and don't tell them about the risk of this spell. We don't need to alarm them for nothing." The Queen waved a hand dismissively just in time as the doors opened to reveal Taehyung walking alongside Jungkook, holding his hand as Jin and Rei walked behind the two, worried looks imprinted on their faces as the other hyungs stood silently at the side, not knowing how to react in a situation like this. And above all, they were too scared to even talk out loud, afraid they might say something stupid that might scare Jungkook into refusing the spell.