Chapter 7

Don't play the sound till I tell you

(Y/Pov)
I woke up I tried to get up I felt arms grip my waist I looked down and saw tsukiyama. I smiled he looked so cute and peaceful I tucked his loose hair behind his ear. I decided to lay back down and cuddled up to his chest I felt his grip become tighter I felt my eyes start to close. (Time skip) I felt something in my hair I woke up to see tsukiyama playing with my (H/C) hair goodmoring  (Y/N) he kissed my forehead. Goodmoring tsukiyama I said sleepy would you like some coffee yes please I said alright let me go make it are you hungry  (Y/N) yes I said tsukiyama got up to go make breakfast.

(Tsukiyama/Pov)
I woke up to my precious (Y/N) cuddled to my chest I loved her/him so much (Y/N) looked so cute. I started to play with her/his hair it felt so soft  (Y/N) started  to wake up she/he looked up. At me I bent down and kissed  (Y/N)'s  forehead goodmoring  (Y/N) goodmoring tsukiyama she/he said sleepy would. You like some coffee  (Y/N) yes please she/he said I got up are you hungry yes ok I walked out of the room and walked into the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee I got down one of (Y/N)'s anime coffee cups and me a plan coffee cup. I took out the left overs and heated them up I went back in my room to see (Y/N) sleepy look up from the bed I laughed and. Picked up her/him bridal style and set her/him down on a chair in the kitchen I hand (Y/N) her/his coffee. (Y/N) smelt it thank you your welcome I kissed (Y/N) head and got her/his food and my food and coffee we ate in silence I took the dishes and washed them. So what are we doing today (Y/N) asked we are going to the dinner party at my restaurant tonight. But that's later in the evening so whatever we want till it is time to leave.

(Y/Pov)
Tsukiyama walked out of the room to make breakfast he came back 5 minutes later I looked at him sleepy he laughed and picked me up . Tahitians walked into the kitchen and set me down in a chair he handed me my yuri on ice coffee cup I smelt the coffee. It smelt amazing thank you your welcome (Y/N) tsukiyama said he brought me my food we ate in silence it was not awkward silence more of a comfy silence. Tsukiyama took my dishes and washed them so so what are we doing today I asked we have the dinner party at my restaurant this evening but we can do whatever. We want till it's time to leave ok I saw a piano in the Coner and asked if I could play it he smiled go ahead I don't care. I sat down and tsukiyama sat beside me to watch me then I started to play and sing.

Play the song now

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But i can't help falling
In love with you
Oh shall I stay
Would it be a sin
Oh If I can't help falling
In love with you like a
River flows surely to the
Sea darling so it goes some
Things are meant to be
Take my hand take my
While life too
Oh for I can't help falling
In love with you ok like a river
Surely to the sea darling so it
Goes some things are meant to be
Oh take my hand take my
Whole life to
For I can't help falling in love
With You oh for I I can't help falling in love with you

(Tsukiyama/Pov)

(Y/N) started to play she/he sounded so good her/his hands were so graceful when  she/he played I watched the whole time. When (Y/N) was done she/he asked how did I do I hugged her/him Tre bien  (Y/N) you sounded amazing sweet heart she/he blushed at the name the rest of the day we played the piano till it was time to get ready for the dinner party.