Chapter 2

(YN/Pov)

I ordered a caramel frap and the man with the beautiful purple eyes ordered a dark cup of coffee we sat in silence.
"Tsukiyama"
"What"
"Oh sorry, I had said my name was tsukiyama shuu"
"Okay"

(Tsukiyama pov)

We both ordered our coffee I then told her/him my name. I only said tsukiyama which got me a confused what from her/him . After a couple of moments she/he looked up to me and said.
"Well it's very nice to meet you
Tsukiyama I'm (Y/N) ."
"What a beautiful name you have (Y/N)."She/he blushes a bright red and hides behind her/his book. How can someone be so cute!"I hold in my need to hug her . After a couple of minutes taking in her/his cute reaction
"So (Y/N) how long have you lived here in Toyko. "I believe about 2 years".
Then the same man came once again intrupting out conversation. He gives us out drinks,as I sat there glaring at him behind my purple hair.after he left we talked  for a couple of hours.

(Y/Pov)

I blushed and his behind my book. I heard , " how can someone be so cute". I peek over my book to see tsukiyama smiling at me . After a couple of minutes I heard "So (Y/N) how long have you lived in Toyko."
" I believe about 2 years". Then the person gave us our drinks. I look down to my drink as he gave tsukiyama his black coffee. We talked for a long time . I learned a lot about him for example how he . Knows how to speak French he loves roses I looked . At the time I look out the window to its pitch dark outside . Stand up and grab my book" I sorry but I must be heading home. It's quite dark outside you see and ghouls will start to come out any second.