Chapter 8

(Y/Pov)

It was time to start getting ready for the dinner party I took a shower and dried my hair. I got into my two piece lace dress/black suit I put my hair (insert hair style) and did some light makeup ( guys don't have to have the makeup on unless you want to) them out my shoe/high heels on I went and sat in the living room and played the piano and waited for tsukiyama. (Y/N) are you ready tsukiyama called out yes I am tsukiyama walked in and had on his white suit with his mask in his hand. I went in my room and grabbed mine let's go tsukiyama took me to a limo and we were on the way.

(Tsukiyama/Pov)

I went to my room to start getting ready for tonight I took a shower then got dressed in my white suit. Then did my hair and got my mask I walked in the living room and saw (Y/N) playing the piano. Ready to go I asked she/he saw my mask and ran to her/his room and got there mask. I took (Y/N) hand take her/him to the limo then we were on the way. When we got to the restaurant I talked to some of my friends and let (Y/N) meet them. We went to our seats and got me and (Y/N) a drink.

(Y/Pov)

When we got to the restaurant I got to meet some of tsukiyama friend who then tsukiyama showed. Me were to sit and got me a drink then I look down at the arena and two people are down there and. A scrapper you watch in horror at what was happening in front of you you glance back to the arena. The man is dead the scrapper killed them it smashed there heads to pieces with his foot. Tears stream down your face and you lost your appetite and didn't eat when you got back (time skip back to the apartment). You walk to your room and enter your room and shut the door you sit down on the floor and hug your knees you sob uncontrollably. You strip and step into the shower you're in the shower for almost an hour when you hear a knock on the bathroom door. Tsukiyama's soft voice calls through the door (Y/N) are you alright tsukiyama ask. You begin weeping again you try to stay quiet but you start to sob very loud tsukiyama grabbed a towel. He opens a large towel for you you press yourself into it.

(Tsukiyama/Pov)

During the dinner (Y/N) is crying and I didn't think about it when it was time to eat she/he said they lost their appetite. When we got back (Y/N) went to her/his room I went and took a shower I went to check up on (Y/N). I knock on the door I call softly (Y/N) are you alright I ask her/him I hear weeping. I grab a towel and rap (Y/N) in it I am so sorry love I thought you could handle it . I rock (Y/N) back and forth to calm her/him down after (Y/N) calms down I let her/him put pjs on and cuddle them and song to help her/him fall asleep I kiss your forehead (Y/N) falls asleep I bring (Y/N) close to me and fall asleep.

Hey guys so I was thinking of starting another book I have some ideas I will let you guys vote in the comments and see which one wins

Klance
Shance
Lance x lotor

KlanceShance Lance x lotor