I mean, don't get me wrong, it's useful, but I also wouldn't really imagine why she would need to keep ONE dull. I understand JDARKWIZARD's OC, since Andronikos (I think it was?) was a very political dragon and probably had to write letters all the time, but this doesn't really make much sense since I can't imagine WHY Maroon would write so frequently to the point where it would be more convenient to leave a claw dull.

Pretty sure quills exist in the WoF universe.

Her horns are the normal curved with the tips being sharp, for defense if she needs it.

How would she use her horns in combat anyway? Actually, I'm more curious to learn how she keeps her horn-tips sharp, since y'know, horns literally are angled to face behind their heads. That must be really hard to sharpen unless she got some help, which it doesn't ever mention she does.

For some reason, she likes to keep her tail curled in a bit, not fully though. Just a little curl. She likes to do it because when she's sitting all day, she curled up with her tail curling. It has become a habit for her.

I like that bit.

Residence|| A permanent home near the ex-arena for emergencies.

Practical.

Family||

Eagle (father, a dark crimson skywing, protective and sincere.)

Isn't Eagle a canon character? Meh, I think he was old enough to bear children, so you're good.

Airstream (mother, a light scarlet skywing, kind and compassionate.)

Cool.

Oldest to youngest siblings;

Adopted brother|| Hail (Icewing, blueish whiteish with black eyes, overly protective and calm.) 16 3/4

He seems like a... CHILL GUY AHAHHAHHAHhhhahahahhh... aha *cough*.

Adopted Sister|| Briar (Mudwing, Mocha and cocoa scales with Carmel eyes, caring and overly protective.) 16 1/2

Ok.

Koi|| (seawing, pale green scales with ocean blue eyes, scared and thinker.) 11

Kk.

Apricot|| (rainwing, everchanging scales with light green eyes, happy and kind.) 10

Alrighty.

(Briar and Hail are the 'Mombo Combo' as they look after them when Eagle and Airstream are gone.)

To be honest, the names aren't that original and I've seen every single one of them before at least once. The descriptions are cool, though.

Backstory|| Approximately two days after the path was made, Eagle was on the move. He planned to go to the Mudwing kingdom for an egg. They already had one, but they thought that dragonets who were given up after the war deserved homes.

Wait why are dragonets being given away after the war

Wouldn't they want to keep dragonets because of how many dragons that probably died?

He flew into the kingdom and after a few minutes he found the orphanage.

He walked in looking around and became panicked.

The orphanage was empty.

Not wanting to have wasted his day, he leaped towards the north west and flew as fast as he could. Freezing, he landed with a thud and landed face first in the snow.