A Boyfriends Dreams Come To Be Adorable

I jumped back into the dream realm but in my boy Chris's dreams who was laying right next to me with his shirt off as I was in his dreams I saw him wearing super amazing a black tuxedo wearing the same mask he wore when he saved me from jumping into the darkness he said to me I have been waiting for you my girlfriend come here my love I was so mesmerized by his voice walking closer and closer to him he pulled me closer to him I gasped in surprise looking up at him as my black dress turned into something beautiful as he grabbed my butt I had a gorgeous dress that was a dark blue and under it was black fabric under it I was wearing black high heels and I had my dress have 13 tails same as my sisters but blue and black with light blue glitter on my dress my hair was curled wearing red lipstick,black mascara,pink blush,silver eyeshadow with some gold highlight at the end of my eyes as the winged eye liner stroked perfectly across my eye lid I looked like a model I was wearing even the earrings that my sister wore once I looked down looking at myself shocked I looked at chris like oh my god he giggled and said you look so beautiful just like your sister had said you would look like confused I asked my sister??? He smiled and said yes your sister she requested this look for you she thought you might like it I giggled screaming out OMG OMG OMG I love it I'm going to thank her before I go to bed in the morning because that's when I sleep I usually just stay up for her sometimes to keep her company but yep he smiled and looked at me smiling I still could not believe my sister picked this out for me I totally looked like a Moon Princess in this he magically had a light blue crown with diamonds on it he placed it on my head and said you are now finished I looked at him like omg I can't believe this he kissed me with his lips gently holding me close his lips were so soft I kissed him back so gracefully I felt his lips gracefully kissing me after a short period of time I was like his Greek Queen or Princess as we broke apart I looked at him smiling and nibbled on his ear a little he went over to my ear nibbling it he pulled away as I nibbled on his bottom lip as he nibbled mine I gasped in surprise as he did it as a really soft moan left my lips we started to kiss again it went on for quite some time and then I pulled away saying babe I have to get to more dreams but I'll keep the outfit I love it he grabbed my arm as I was leaving whispering dip it just once my eyes looked at him so gracefully saying I'm sorry I can't it would not be right ok I disappeared as he said goodbye my love see you in the morning then as I sleep with you in the bed I went straight into other dreams that night.