A Sun Princesses Dreams

I hoped in the dream realm she was calling Shawn Mendes to come over to see her there she was in a beautiful turquoise dress with tails coming out the back some were short there must have been 13 tails in all she had gorgeous gemstones all over the top of her dress she looked so beautiful almost like a model I guessed she was really trying to impress Shawn Mendes I giggled and said wow sis just wow your like a dream girl a dream princess but your the sun princess and I'm the moon princess that goes into peoples dreams but that dress looks great on you she giggled and said (giggles) yeah I know I was inspired by you sis I immediately blushed and said awww your to sweet sis as a figure poked out of the smoke I looked over at it and looked at my sister saying my big dragon look who's coming she looked over and yelled SHAWN!!! Jumping in his arms as I laughed Shawn Mendes looked at me and then looked at my big sister saying who is this person she has been with us for so long my sister Ace said ok Shawn put me down and I will explain he put her down and she ran over to me saying this Shawn is my sister Jade the princess of the night she raises the moon and watches people's dreams in case of trouble she will help with it she is the most amazing sister I ever had and I'm glad I have her as my sister I blushed starting to pop a aww Shawn asked so who is the oldest sister I looked over and said well who are you dating there is your answer I looked over at Ace as she messed my hair up and I messed up hers Shawn said well I'm dating your sister Ace so ohhhh she's the oldest I laughed and said yeah but I don't mind being her younger sister she's 18 and I'm 15 so yep I'm soon going to be turning sweet 16 in September Shawn laughed and said wow so you are 3 years younger I laughed yeah but I'm fine with it my sister hugged me tightly saying now Shawn knows a little bit about you I laughed and said Yeah I guess so Ace ran to Shawn as they kissed I laughed and giggled saying aww you two are so cute I guess I will head to my next dream then so I went off to leave them alone and headed to my room going into Chris's laying right with him pulling the sheets up.