Hot love

I turned to touch it but someone barged in grabbing me in his arms and getting a crystal putting it were the other one was he held me in his arms letting me lay down on the floor well he fought the smoke it was gone he pulled my head up saying are you ok I bit my bottom lip and looked immediately at his lips he started to come near me *gasp* I gasped in surprise as he nibbled a lot on my bottom lip making growling noises well smirking  I closed my eyes in satisfaction as a soft moan escaped my lips he quickly pulled us apart and picked me up in his arms dropping me on my bed he took part of his sleeve and saw a slit of were the smoke had cut me he took off his shirt telling my sister I was ok and that he was going to stay with me for a while because I was cut by the darkness he laid in bed with me saying don't tell your own sister this but "I Love You Jade" I looked at him and whispered in his ear "I love you to" he lifted the sheets up covering us up kissing me I giggled and moaned softly kissing him under the sheets he was my Romio and I was his Juliet we were so in love we even had a single make out that day as soon as we finished kissing my sister yelled sis the moon I jumped out of bed well my Romio laid in my bed he saw me raise the moon for a new night my sister went to bed and laid there fast asleep I ran over to my bed asking my true love to reveal himself he lifted up his mask and it was unbelievable what I saw he was....