Sleeping With Him

We made out so much we fainted and fell asleep in bed chris breathed so tired he pulled the covers up whispering that was the hugest make out I ever have done with a girl I giggled and said Woman boy Woman he laughed and said Woman ok he turned out the lights with my powers I pushed the curtains together closing them we slept together but it got really hot so I took off my shirt laying right next to him and threw my shirt straight on the floor as Chris moaned a tired little moan pulling me close to him I looked at him and smiled he whispered "I Love You With All My Heart And I Will Never Let You Go Ever Again" I smiled and whispered "Me To" we fell asleep right next to each other passed out Ace went to check on us to see how I was doing she saw me with my dream string attached to Chris's head as we were cuddled up to each other she said a quite little aww she whispered there so cute sleeping right next to each other I'll just let them sleep she closed the door gently not making a sound and creeped gently so we would not wake up I put my head on Chris's smiling well he was smiling back but I did not know it yet we slept together that whole day passed out together on that bed sleeping together we were so happy being together it was the best time of my life.