The Space Calvary and Pale Face's Redemption

Everyone looked confused looking at each other and Missy, unbelievable as it may seem, untied the girls and the kids

Missy-hello babies, Mommy's back (points the device to everyone there laughing, killing some of the demons that Crowley was already calling, laughing like crazy)

Amelia, Ray and Hamish rushed to each group

Doctor-Missy, what are you doing?

Missy-Saving my goddaughter's family and getting revenge on these giant donors, I hope it doesn't matter that I called our pet

Doctor-Our what? (hears a noise and something appears around them, but they all became unconscious

John- (opens his eyes slowly and then tries to close them back because of the clarity of the place) where? Sherlock ...

Daleks-Exterminate! Exterminate!

John's gaze focused on Emily Hamish and Molly cornered by the Daleks. In another corner Eliora and Castiel fought against Crowley while Mary, the 3w and Amelia fired against the other Daleks.

Sherlock- (on his knees among the Daleks and his family screams furiously) Can't you divide me in two? Take my brain but leave my heart here ...

Crowley- (cackling) You idiots! The more Daleks die, the greater my army will be!

All this went through John's mind in a blurry and confused way.

Doctor- (muffled voice) John ... John ... John ...

Missy- (walks over to him and hands him his gun already helping the Doctor to get up - I hope it doesn't matter if I have called some friends- (winks at her and opens the door of Clara's TARDIS, revealing Captain Jack, River, Jenny, Vastra, Strax, some UNIT people including the two Osgood and Mickey and Martha Smith, all armed)

River-I heard you needed reinforcements, sweetie

John-What happened?

Doctor-Basically the daleks went mad with Crowley's demon structure and Missy's betrayal and started attacking. You got hit in the head and fainted and it looks like Moriarty ran away. Oh and ... Hi River ...

River- (you see someone looking at them and throwing the bullet at the bullet to the one who shot it) You look like my father, ah and dear how many regenerations did you get? (shoots a demon)

Doctor- (scratches his head) Actually, I don't even know it for sure.

River- (I smirk on the side firing once more, this time the bullet was bounced off and hit hard) I always wanted to be Thor (she moaned)

Back in the Holmes, Sherlock jumped in front of his family to protect them from the daleks who hesitated to shoot for fear of injuring the mind of their precious new leader

Sherlock-everyone has their weak point, everyone has a weak point ... if you want me as a leader so be it, what happened to the last leader?

Dalek-Davros is dead, Davros created us for war

Sherlock-And do you think an intelligent mind would cooperate with the war? To most humans it seems the solution but for some, including me, it is the worst decision

Dalek-You're rational, you're a good dalek, you sound like the Doctor.

Sherlock- (laughs nodding) No, I'm not, maybe there's a superficial difference between us but maybe our essence is alike

Mycroft (see Sherlock talking to dalek and shoots into his eye) you both are different, review your concepts

Another dalek-We'll take it

Mycroft-I'm not going to let my brother be transformed ... he never was and will never be a fighter, I saw him use his cleverness his whole life to fool school bullies without the same violence they used, I saw a little boy love and deeply feel the loss of his best friend, I saw a teenager fight and hide from the world because they didn't understand him. He created a hard and cold exterior that only true love could break, I saw a simple but determined woman bring him to reality and make him hear his own heart and you guys think it stopped there? I saw happiness in the face of the man who held his little girl for the first time and I saw this happiness increase and completely break his coldness when he knew he would be a father again. I have seen this same man caring for someone as broken as he is, and fighting for justice, which means doing good to anyone, something you will never understand.

Sherlock's tears fell at his feet from the Daleks and the rest of the Holmes came up to embrace him to comforting him. He listened to every word of his brother that moved him, reminding him of every situation he had experienced. Mycroft was still staring at the Dalek with a stern look holding his gun.

Sherlock-Molly ... Emily ... Hamish ... I love you ... you too Myc

The detective's statement was the deadly shot for the Daleks, who on seeing that show of affection decided to find their new leader elsewhere in time space. They left, realizing that Sherlock was only human. At that moment, everyone dropped their weapons and the families hugged each other.

Doctor-Compassion, this is the fail of the daleks, I am interminently guilty for that.

First the separated families embraced each other and then all of the same family in a collective embrace and finally all there making the daleks retreat.