The weapon food

Sherlock-How exactly can Samuel help?

Doctor-More Than You Imagine (runs out desperate knocking on Hamish's bedroom door) Sam! Sam! Sammy!

Sam- I was sleeping in Hamish's room when I heard my name being spoken far away I said, still drunken with sleep, and got up slowly," I'm going! "I shouted, but I regretted it at the same time. I put my hand on my forehead, feeling it pounding in pain as if to break at any moment. I sighed because of the tiredness and got up still half bewildered and yawning- I'm here.

Doctor-I'm sorry for that, but it's an emergency, remember that organic soup recipe?

Sam-What? I can't believe she knows that. Did you wake me up to ask for a recipe?

Doctor-More than that I'm going to test a theory!

Sam-as always I didn't understand what my grandmother meant, besides that soup reminded me of someone only I knew, but the way my grandmother was she should know-what theory?

Doctor-The one of the expulsion of the machine by human food, this soup has almost all the nutrients an organism needs?

Sam-Yes, ma'am, do you think that by stimulating human organs the machine part will be repelled?

Sherlock-Brilliant! It doesn't hurt to try, it makes sense.

Doctor-If you continue in this excitement my friend will help me to scare the daleks

Sam-I sighed wearily and headed toward the kitchen, but before did I turn to Molly-May I? (she smiled and nodded and then I started to put everything down on the table and I got a pan already chopping a few vegetables. Each added ingredient I remembered her. Her hair of curls, her smell of dog shampoo and even the little smiles that formed in her mouth as she smiled and ...) Ouch! "I said as I saw the red liquid already so familiar to me flowing through my hand and mixing with the throbbing pain of the cut in my hand

Mrs. Hudson- Be careful, dear, do you want some help? Where was your mind?

Sam-I took a cloth to staunch my blood, after all the cut was not small- I was thinking of ... nothing! And I'll take care, yes - I smiled washing the cut and I had to close my eyes just to feel the pain of the cold water find the injured skin and when I saw that everything was fine, I put the ingredients in the pan and started to turn on the fire low.

Doctor-Very well Sam (patted the grandson's back) now Molly I need you to help me wake her up

Molly: And this is safe?

Doctor-We have to take the risk

Sherlock-It's better we will be ready for an attack.

Molly-Alright (she approaches the girl doing cardiac massage Ellen moves her eyelids and starts coughing, her lips twitch and she finally opens her eyes)

Ellen-Where am I? (she says softly) what happened? Who are you?

Molly-Calm down, you're fine, we're friends.

Doctor-Are you hungry girl? You should eat!

Ellen (trying to get up) I shouldn't accept food from strangers and what if you try to poison me?

Doctor- (shrugs) now why would I try this?

Ellen-I was on a secret mission before ... I don't know

Molly-Do you remember? (she asks seeing Ellen struggle to remember)

Ellen-I was on a mission to the Men of Letters

Sam- (the last part caught his eye) are you a Woman of Letters?

Ellen-Do you know what this is?

Sam- I know, I'm a man of letters and if you want to live, it's better to take the soup

Ellen, I sighed, rolling my eyes, I did not feel any hunger and I felt my arms slowly glue to the body-I'd rather die in battle- my throat ached and deep down I felt hungry-I want to .... NO! I'm not human anymore, I'm not ... shut up you're being improved

Doctor-Sam fast!

Sam stuffed a spoonful into Ellen's mouth, her eyes widening and narrowing. As she struggles to swallow, she tries to spit. The Holmes are amazed and Sam and the Doctor wait for what will happen.

Ellen-I ... I want the rest of the plate.

Sam-All right.

Everyone moves away from her as they watch her eat